Chapter 10

Normally it takes about 20 minutes for me to write a chapter but this took about twice of that since I can't use my left hand that much. But for the reader who asked me I wrote it...... :)

Pls enjoy.... Its my blood sweat and tears 😂

(kidding no blood or tears... May be sweat... Eww... No not that too)

Didn't read it again. I will check it and edit later. If there are mistakes pls ignore.
___________________________________

3 years later

"baby come here...."

"coming mommy"

"taeyu sit down with your noona"

"mommy I'm already sitting...." he whined.

"sorry baby, I can't see" jungkook's sad voice answered.

"it's ok mommy, don't worry.... You will be able to see from tomorrow after the surgery today" Taeyumi said in a cheerful voice. If jungkook could see he could have seen her dancing with her little brother happily.

"ok ok..... I can't wait to see you two. But now eat first, you two have to go to the school"

"yes mommy" they said as they started to eat the pancakes that was given by jungkook.

Yoongi came at 7.30 and took taeyu and Taeyumi to school. Jungkook went to his and Taehyung's room and sat on the bed slowly. He wandered his hands to find his husband who is still sleeping. He huffed when he couldn't so he got on the bed crawling. At last he felt a skin. A warm skin.

He sighed and layed on top of the body stretching his body.

"tae.... Wake up bear. Its already 8.00"

"hmmuhmmm" taehyung stretched yawning. Ohh.... How much jungkook wished he could see his husband and babies.

"kookieee"

"yes tae"

"Come here, wanna cuddle with you"

Jungkook smiled and got in between his husband's warm embrace.

"tae kissy"

Taehyung smiled and kissed jungkook.

"jungkook we have to go to the hospital at 8.30 right?"

"yep"

"ok then let's get ready"

Taehyung got up and went to the bathroom to shower while jungkook arranged the bed. He was already really used to his blindness that he could even cook and clean the house.
---------------

"ok Mr. Kim we will now inject this and you will feel sleepy ok?"

"ok"
---------------

"how is mommy?"

"he is still sleeping baby. He will wake up soon. Do you want to go home with grandpa's or stay here?"

"home.... Sleepy. We can come when mommy wakes up"

"ok"

Children went home with jin and namjoon while taehyung stayed by jungkook's side. The operation took 3 hours as it was a eye transplant. Jungkook was able to get the eyes from a man who died in an accident who came for his vacation to Korea.
That man's wife was so sad and she wanted her husband to live in at least in another's body. She thought it was better than burying the body like trash. Taehyung and Jungkook was so happy and thankful to her.
----------------

"taee"

"jungkook baby you okay?"

"yes, help me to sit please" taehyung helped jungkook to sit up and informed a doctor. The doctor came and checked jungkook.