Chapter 6

Double update 🌟
If didn't read chapter 5 read it first ___________________________________

"Taeyumi come and eat your breakfast"

"coming mommy"

Jungkook felt something in his stomach when Taeyumi called him mommy. It's already been 1 year for his and Taehyung's marriage but he was still not used to being called mommy. He liked it but it gave him some butterflies.

"mommy breakieee" Taeyumi asked with a cute pout decorating her face.

"here baby" he said keeping a plate of 🥞 in front of her.

"yehhhhh..... My favourite strawberry pancakes. She started to stuff her mouth with pancakes.

Suddenly he felt two strong arms wrapping around his tiny waist.

"taee you will get late" he said patting Taehyung's cheek who was still back hugging him.

"don't care, you are so warm and squishy. I love you baby" taehyung mumbled into his neck making jungkook chuckled.

"No no.... You big baby, go and take a shower. Breakfast is ready. I have to wake up tae-yu too" jungkook said and broke hug giving a sweet kiss on tae's lips. Taehyung whined but went to take a shower while his husband was looking at him with an amused smile.

Jungkook was so glad that he gave a chance to taehyung. He never regretted it till today and he is sure that he will never. Their marriage life was the best. Taehyung was always a good father for both children, and he always listened to jungkook, kissed him, hugged him and showered him with all his love. Taehyung never failed to show jungkook how precious he is.

"eat your breakfast and get ready baby" he said to Taeyumi who nodded.
--------------

He peeked into tae-yu's room and saw his son sitting in his crib with a still sleepy face. He had long, fluffy, messy hair and red chubby cheeks making him so adorable.

"how is my little Prince? Did you have a good sleep? Huh?" he asked picking up taeyu who just snuggled into him without answering. Jungkook chuckled and took him to the bathroom washing tae-yu's face and brushing his teeth. After he dressed taeyu in the outfit of the day he went to the kitchen holding his baby from his hand.

"dadaaaaa" he squealed and ran to his dada who had open arms for him

"hello baby? Had a good sleep?"

"yesh dada" he said and pecked Taehyung's cheek. He was totally a dad's boy. Jungkook and Taeyumi pouted.

"baby you didn't give me a kiss. Mommy is sad"

"yesh, noona is also sad" taeyumi also pouted.

"ohh..... Look baby, they are sad. Go give your magic kisses and make them happy again" taehyung said to taeyu who wriggle out of his hand ran to his mommy and noona kissing them on the cheek which made them smile in a millisecond.