Chapter 8

"we were able to save him"

Taehyung sighed in relief.

"But I'm sorry Mr. Kim his legs and hands are broken but they will heal with the time and also we......" he looked at taehyung who was trying hard not to cry.

"it's okay. Say everything. I can handle" his voice was a barely whisper.

"we lost the baby and he also lost his eye sight. It may be recoverable but we can't say that yet. He is still unconscious due to the drugs but he will wake up the day day after tomorrow. We have to keep him like that because his body needs to recover in that time. For now he will be in the ICU till he gets conscious. It's a miracle he survived"

Taehyung sat there frozen with closed eyes. This was too much for him to take in.

"Mr. Kim please be strong for him and your children. It's OK to cry. It's a human nature" the doctor said kindly with a sad smile.
-------------

"taehyung what happened? How is he?" jimin asked from taehyung who lokked like a walking dead body. He was pale, eyes blood shot red.

"eomma... His all the leg-s and arms are br-broken. He lost his e-ye sight and we also lost our b-baby. He is in icu" he said biting his lips to prevent himself from screaming out his pain.

Jimin fell to the chair with no strength left in his body. He soon broke down into lod sobs in his husband's arms. Jin and namjoon was also crying. They all missed their hyper bunny.

"he will wake up the day after tomorrow. When he does they will put him to a normal room"
--------------

Without jungkook in the house was so hard for Taehyung. He did all the house work. It was not hard. But consoling two crying kids who cry asking for their mommy is hard and on top of that he had to hide his pain and be strong for his two babies. At the end of the day when two children sleep, he would lock himself in his and Jungkook's room crying till he pass out from the exhaustion. And next day he would wake up by a throbbing head.

The said day came and taehyung got a call from the hospital saying jungkook is awake. He rushed to the hospital leaving the kids with jin and namjoon.

Jungkook was already shifted into a normal vip room.

"baby" he spoke slowly and saw jungkook's head turning to his side. But there were no emotions in those eyes. Just blank looking at nowhere.

"taee" a whisper left his mouth.

"baby?" he asked. Jungkook was confused why he can't see anything or move his body. Yes the doctors still didn't say anything to him cause his condition was still not good and they thought hearing it from his husband would be great than hearing from them.

Taehyung felt a lump in his throat.

"why can't I see anything?"

"baby y-you got i-in-to an accident. Your legs and arms are broken and a-also you lost your eye sight"

Jungkook felt like shit. Absolute shit. A tear left his eye another left. Soon he was crying so much.

"I won't be able to see? Why? I want to see. Taeee---"

His painful voice and sobs echoed in the room. Taehyung wanted to hug his husband tightly but he can't. So he jept his hand on jungkook's pale cheek caressing it softly. Suddenly jungkook's sobs stopped.

" I-i don't care if I can see or not. How is the baby?" he asked panicking making his heart rate go up making the machine beep. He was so scared about his baby.