Chapter 3

Guess who's birthday it is today🎂🎉😂

MINE

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday dear _ _ _ _ _ _
Happy birthday to me.

😂😂I'm crazy
___________________________________

"the baby is really weak and when did you find about the pregnancy Mr. Joen?"

"2 m-months a-ag-ago"

"I see.... But you are 5 months pregnant but your bump doesn't look like 5 but it looks like a 3 months old bump. The baby is so small but don't worry. If you eat healthy foods and the vitamins I give you, by the time this baby is born he will be really healthy" the doctor smiled.

Jungkook nodded.

"do you want pictures?"

"Y-yes pl-plea-se" the doctor nodded and went to print the pictures.

"we will take care of you baby" jimin said holding his hand in reassurance. Jungkook gave him a small tight lip smile.

They got the vitamins and they were going home.

"m-mommy I-i wa-ant to g-go to that pa-park. Y-ou go ho-me"

"But ba-"

"I wa-want to b-be alo-ne"

Jimin sighed and nodded.

"But come back quickly OK. About in an hour. Don't make me worried" he said and Jungkook nodded.

Jimin looked after his son till he disappeared in far. Then he turned around and walked home.
-------------

Jungkook got to the park and sat on a bench thinking about his life decisions. He felt like he had taken many wrong decisions. Marrying kai felt right at that moment but now it feels really wrong. This baby is nothing but a symbol of rape but he loves this baby so much cause it has nothing to do with his father's wrong doings. He rubbed his tummy smiling slightly.

He decided to forget everything and start a new life with his soon to be born baby. Yes it will be hard but than thinking about what happened in the past he was willing to forget everything. He didn't want to be a victim of depression and anxiety besides kai is not worth of his tears.

'jungkook you are beautiful and useful. You are nothing like he said. He is just a crazy bastard that should be in a mental asylum. Be strong for your baby, parents and most importantly yourself' he thought to himself and smiled.

He got up to leave but he felt something or more like someone bumped into him and fell down. He looked down and saw a beautiful girl about 4 years old pouting while rubbing her forehead. She looked up and Jungkook melted.

"sowwy mister" she pouted and again looked down.

Jungkook snapped into this world and helped the girl to stand up dusting her clothes.

"it's okay baby. Why are you running? Where are your parents?"

"that's the problem mister. I don't know where my papa ish" her pout grew more.

"OK tell me where did you see him at last?"

"ish cream place" she said.

"Come on lets go find your papa"

Jungkook didn't feel himself stuttering. He felt at ease with the little kid.

They neared the ice cream place and Jungkook saw a man looking everywhere like searching for someone.