Chapter 1

New taekook story 😎
___________________________________

"mommy I'm nervous" jungkook shifted his weight between his heels.

"don't be baby. He loves you so much. I'm sure he will take care of you very well. You're so beautiful darling" jimin said patting his son's cute chubby cheeks.

"mommyyy" he whined with red cheeks.

"OK lets go. Your groom must be waiting"

Jungkook nodded his head.

jungkook intertwined his hands with his papa.

"you're so beautiful bub"

"thank you papa" jungkook giggled making yoongi smile. The doors opened.

"let's go baby"

Jungkook took a deeps breath and kept his foot forward. He walked to the altar.

"take care of my son very well"

"of course"

Jungkook blushed and looked up at his soon to be husband who was looking at him with soft eyes. He immediately looked down while standing beside him.

"do you Kim Jong in take Jeon jungkook as your husband?"

"I do"

"do you Jeon jungkook take Kim Jong in as your husband?"

"I do"

"i announce you as husband and husband. You may kiss each other"

Their lips net in a loving kiss. Jungkook liked it very much. But he never felt the sparkle. He thought all those sparkles talks are lies. How could this get any bad. Both loved each other so much. They pulled away.

"congratulations"

"thank you mommy, thank you papa" jungkook smiled through tears.

"jungkook we have to go now. Our flight is in an hour" kai said snaking his hands around jungkook.

"ok kai"

"OK jungkook remember we love you so much ok? You are going to us to live there permanently. Be safe and take care of your husband. Ok?"

"of course mommy" he gave his bunny smile and sat inside the car. The car drove away. That was the last time jimin and yoongi saw their beloved son's bunny smile at last.