Leo x Reader- Too Hot To Touch

Start from the beginning

Your heart broke in two.
Not standing another minute listening to Leo cry you stepped out from behind the rock and walked over to him quietly so as not to scare him.

Leo was oblivious to your actions until you tapped his shoulder lightly.

"Leo-," you whispered.

The boy jumped and quickly scrambled away on his hands and feet, looking at you terrified.

"(y/n) get away from me! All I'm going to do is hurt you!" He cried.

You moved closer getting down to his eye level.

"No Leo, you won't hurt me. Listen, what happened in the bunker was an accident and you know that. I know you didn't mean to hurt me and I don't blame you for it. Leo you're not a monster, you're far from one." You soothed wiping away his tears.

The son of Hephaestus sniffled and gently pushed your hand away from his face.

"You don't understand. I've been hurting people for as long as I can remember...it happened with my mom and-,"

"-Leo what happened with your mom was not your fault-,"

"-HOW WOULD YOU KNOW!" He screamed quickly getting to his feet.

You were taken aback by his sudden anger. Leo never got angry around you, he was always the happy go-lucky boy that would smile and joke around. This was a side you had never seen before, the sad, fragile, broken Leo.

He wiped at his eyes furiously trying to rid his face of the tears but to no avail.

"You don't know what happened that night. I killed her. It was me. I'm the one with the fire powers, I'm the one who ignited that room, I'm the one who fucking murdered my mother!"

Leo broke down again. He dropped to his knees, heart wrenching sobs escaping his lips.

You moved forward and wrapped your arms around the broken, sobbing boy. He didn't pull away to your surprise but leaned closer burying his face in the crook of your neck.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he repeated over and over again.

"Ssh, ssh it's okay, don't apologize, let it out," you soothed stroking his hair.

Leo did exactly that for over and hour. Letting every bottled up emotion for under eight years pour out of every crack and crevice of his fragile heart.

You whispered soothing things into his ear and held him close, sometimes singing to calm his gasping shaking breath.

After that he finally looked up at you with red puffy eyes sniffling. He wiped his face and bowed his head maneuvering out of your grip.

You sighed and only pulled him back against you. Too weak to struggle Leo slumped into your body taking in shaky breaths.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"Don't be," you whispered back carding your fingers through his hair.

"How-Hows your hand?" He asked.

You showed it to him, the skin back to its usual soft glow.

"All better," you smiled.

Leo smiled softly and kissed your palm with his warm lips.

"I really am sorry," he said kissing up your arm.

"I know," you breathed as his lips trailed up your neck and to your cheek.

Leo gently kissed the side of your mouth and pulled back, staring at you with large lust filled eyes.
Not taking it anymore you crashed your lips into his wrapping an arm around his neck.

Leo groaned and pulled you closer to his body, kissing your lips roughly. You shuddered as his tongue glided across your bottom lip. You didn't open up, testing to see what he would do.

The boy frowned in dissatisfaction and pushed you down onto the ground, forcing his tongue inside to explore your wet cavern.
You loved every second of his tongue inside of your mouth as he explored, his touching yours every so often.

You tangled your fingers in his soft curls and moaned in pleasure as his fingers tickled your ribs, tracing circles above the waistband of your jeans.
Leo sighed into the kiss and you tasted his breath, like sweet spices and breath mints which you thought was heavenly.

"I'm sorry," Leo whispered between each kiss.

"Don't be," you breathed back, each time going in for more.

The son of Hephaestus pulled away one last time and looked into your (e/c) eyes with so much love and sorrow you couldn't help but breathe out.

"I love you,"

His brown eyes widened then he leaned down placing his lips on yours in a soft, tender kiss.

"I love you too,"

Leo never in his life felt so much love for one person except for the one that he had lost when he was eight, leaving a gaping hole in his heart.

But now you would fill that hole, fill it with so much love and happiness that he would forget that it was ever there.