59. Thousand Years (M)

Start from the beginning

Omega leans on Jungkook's lips tangling both arms around his neck. Taehyung was just trying to play with Jungkook like he always gets played by him. Once their lips slightly brushed against Taehyung has got up chuckling leaving a kiss on his cheeks.
A proud smile was on the boy's lips as he noticed Jungkook's disappointed eyes.

"Why are you looking so desperate kookie? Are you waiting for something else? I guess not today".
With a sassy tone omega has stood up to go away but alpha's firm grip around Taehyung's forearm has pulled him into Jungkook making him fall on him.
Since the attack was so unexpected Taehyung didn't get any time to react.

"It looks like someone doesn't know how to finish what he starts properly isn't it omega?"

Taehyung immediately understand his attempt to make Jungkook flustered had backfired trapping him in his own game.

Taehyung stays still without trying to do anything. Jungkook has set his folded right arm under his head, locking Taehyung in between his legs using his left leg.

"Ooops I am sorry".
The blushing boy has tried to release his body from the alpha's firm grip.
"No sorries are accepted just finished what you start in a proper way babe".

If I said Taehyung was blushing earlier now let me tell you he is blushing twice harder than before.

"Ah..........you are not trying to do the business quickly because you are enjoying too much laying on me, aren't you?"

"No, I am not ......."
he couldn't finish his sentence. Alpha has pulled him to his chest kissing his lips passionately. After kissing for a few minutes with a swift move Jungkook makes Taehyung lay beneath him before attacking his soft lips again.

This time both have kissed roughly. Jungkook has taken over the dominance as always slipping his hot tongue tasting the suffering soul beneath him. Taehyung has moans in pleasure when Jungkook's hands start to play with his buds under his oversized T-shirt. This new sensation has made him yearn for more and more.

Alpha has removed the omega's T-shirt which blocks his access making his upper boy completely open to him.
Observing the beauty beneath him for a while alpha has again leaned on omega's addictive lips. Taehyung also replied to the kiss with the same passion erasing all traits of shy Taehyung from him.

When he felt alpha starts to trail kisses down to his collarbone omega boy has arch his back with pleasure, moaning a little louder.

"You are making me crazy Taehyung. I am eagerly waiting to mark this pearly collarbone claiming you to me".
"Until then may I mark you somewhere else?"

The boy has nodded since he is too embarrassed to use his words.

"Use your words love".

Alpha said with a stern voice grabbing Taehyung's wrists in his one hand pinning above his head.

"Go ahead, Koo".
Jungkook has again caught Tae's already reddish and wet lips biting and nibbling earnings moans from the boy continuously.
Alpha's lips find their way down until he met the omega's erected pink nipples. Taehyung was closing his eyes without making any eye contact with alpha.

"Tae looks at me. You look so beautiful when you lying beneath me like this". Omega has run his fingers through Jungkook's dark locks shyly trying to cover his face once alpha complements him.

"Don't cover yourself baby let me see you".

Humming at the soothing feeling of the omega's running fingertips in his hair younger alpha has started to suck on omegas' buds slipping one hand under his shorts. Taehyung was a moaning mess hugging alpha's shoulders. Alpha has left a lot of reddish and pinkish love bites and hickeys all over omega's pearly bare chest when he lifts his head from his sweet buds.