3.Negligence

Jimin's POV

I got awestruck by the sight. The cryings were coming from an adorable 3 years old pup and gigglings belong to 5 years old looking, sweet girl.

Oh, baby don't cry let me see what happens to you I said to him and pick him up by dusting off his little figure.

The little one was crying by snuggling into me and holding my shirt. It was a little cut darling don't cry baby I will clean it for you.

I told to crying 3 years old by placing him on my lap.
And the girl was run away and minutes later I got to see tall elegant omega was coming towards me with a worried expressions while still wearing an apron.

"Oh my goodness eunjae-ah don't do this to papa. I was so scared not to see you around." Wheezing and painting male told to toddler by picking him up from my lap.

"Thank you for your kindness, I just looked away for 5 minutes and here my big boy is causing himself in a trouble thanks again and so sorry if my baby bothered you". He told me without taking a single breath in between and it causes me to laugh.

He looks so scared, thankful, worried, relief at the same time. No no, it's totally okay he is an angel it's my pleasure to help him.
Oh, let me introduce you my self I am park Jimin, no I mean I am Min jimin.
Oh my goodness you are the mate of the pack leader I got to hear a lot about how good-looking you are. It is my pleasure to meet you sir I am Kim Seok jin mate of Kim Namjoon and feel free to call me jin.

Oh no no god !! hyung please don't call me sir call me jimin.
oops!!! is it okay for me to call you hyung? I was asked shyly cause I called him before he says it was okay.

Oh god, feel free to call me hyung I was overjoyed to have a friend and a brother.

"Chimin pwetty" both of our attention turn to 3 years old who scan my face with his Bambi eyes.
Oh, thank you baby I said cooing as his cuteness. The way he pronounce my name was adorable.

Please come to my home for lunch, if the head doesn't come home for lunch. He said to me radiating a warm smile.

"No, he didn't come. If I didn't bother you, I would love to join with you" I replied.
He smiled at me and I was so happy to make a friend after freaking 3 months.

* * * * *

This is the first time I leave the house after I came to live here. I quickly changed into something decent enough and packed a basket with some fruits to bring there.

He told me the name of the house and I managed to find it. Kim's residence was so warm and it feels like a warm place that gives comfort to anyone.

House was well organized though the baby had thrown his toys everywhere.
Jin hyung was a good cook and his cookings push me to missed my mom even more.

When we finished lunch we talked about random stuff for good hours. It was so relaxing and I was in a huge need to have good company.
When the time pass I bid goodbye and gave the sleeping eunjae who was in my lap to jin hyung.

Baby loves me and he makes me feel the warmth inside. He was an angel and I really wants to be a friend with the Kim family.

* * * * *

When I entered the house I was shocked to death. Yoongi hyung was sitting in the living room and still, it's 4.30 pm only. Usually, he came to the house at 10.30 pm at the night.
Park jimin where were u at? I flinched at his cold tone and he called me park when now I am being a min.

I - wa--was vi-visiting to a friend's house.

You went where? When did you have friends? and whom did you spent the day with huh ?.

Today morning I got to know jin hyung cause his baby was injured near our house. Since I helped, he invites me to have lunch with him. I swear this is the first time I ever went out. I replied with one go without breathing in between.

Though he never told me not to go out I felt like I was making him angry by doing something wrong.

You told it's jin hyung ?

Yes, I nod my head furiously. Then it's okay but doesn't dare to spill about our private lives with them. Did you understand?

Yes, I understand alpha I replied him still in a shock.
Okay, I have talked to you about something important at the dinner so arrange the table at 6.00 pm I have to go somewhere.
Saying that he off to his room.

I was so happy because he said he wants to talk with me and he has something important to tell me.

* * * * *

He ate the dishes I made, by showing zero expression so I didn't know he liked it or not.

Listen, my father is leaving our territory for 6 months for official work. And the time passing by my brother min taehyung who currently living with our relatives will join us in the pack.
So don't dare to break the rules, still, you are nothing here but make sure to keep up with the act.
Tomorrow night there will be a farewell party for my dad and our pack members, so be ready at 6.00 pm.

Don't make me remind you again and your dresses will be dropped by my personal tailor.
Saying that he casually stand from the table without wasting a second to spare a glance at me.
Oh, I forget to tell you, make sure to cover your neck otherwise elders may question you about your mating mark. Don't make me answering those stupid ass questions just be careful not to cause any trouble to understand? Yes, I understand alpha.

And he left. I felt pathetic about myself my stupid self was waiting for having a sweet talk. Even I have mentally arranged the stuff I am going to tell him, while arranging the dinner but I got a bunch of instructions.

Unconsciously I touched my neck where my mating mark should be.
Mating mark is a very sensitive topic to every married omega it is the sign express, that you are claimed and safe by your alphas side.

Heaven accept our bond after the rituals, it is bound by after the mating in our world.
So I see, I didn't lucky enough to have it.
I am not smell a bit like my alpha. If others in the pack didn't know I am Min yoongi's mate it would be not safe enough me to walk at least in the boundaries cause unmated omegas  without his alpha's scent isn't safe at least a bit in the outer world.

I sigh and clean the room and went to take a call to my brother. He is the only person I can open up with.

Upload 27/08/2021
Enjoy and feel free to comment your ideas.

To be continued