53. You are my soulmate.

Though Taehyung has pushed him away saying him to go, jungkook knew he shouldn't leave him at this moment. It is too obvious that omega was not doing well at all.

"You don't have to stay, please go back, I am fine".

Alpha heard Taehyung mumbling standing few inches away from him.
But still, Taehyung was clutching the hem of Jungkook's sweatshirt tightly without realizing his action.
And another thunder has burst out with a loud noise with a bright flash of the lightning.

Perfectly fine Taehyung has jumped on Jungkook in the very second as a star fish stuck on him.

"Yeah yeah, no doubt you are perfectly fine and I can see it". Though he said it jokingly already alpha's arms were holding him closely.

This time Taehyung didn't protest to release him from alpha's grip. Forgetting about to be apart, he has pressed his left cheek on Jungkook's chest grabbing a fist full of alpha's sweatshirt fabric on his chest in his right hand.
He was acting like someone gonna pull him away if he didn't grab him like that.

Outside was still thundering and lightning furiously but Taehyung wasn't scared anymore. Omega knew he is doing something he wasn't supposed to, but this feeling makes him yearn for more. He has long awaited to hug his soulmate like this but until today he didn't get any chance to do so.

Jungkook..........

Yes, Tae...........

Why did you hurt your already bruised knuckles again?

How did you know?

Don't hurt yourself pabo.

Jungkook left dumbfounded. Yes, younger alpha has hit his bedroom walls with his knuckles yesterday evening out of frustration. 
Even he didn't understand why the fuck in that whole evening he need to be Taehyung's side. And the hardest part was alpha couldn't stop his inner wolf go wilder recalling Taehyung's sexy figure.

Actually, the reason for that was omega went on his heat yesterday afternoon. At this moment also he was on his heat suppressants.

Jungkook?

It's not thundering now you can take your hands.

Don't talk let's stay like this for some more minutes.
Alpha didn't wanna let Taehyung go away, his beautiful curves were perfectly fitting to alpha's arms like they were always own there. Jungkook's inner wolf was screaming telling him to nuzzle that milky white collarbone inhaling his sweet scent. But he has to hold his urges back not to ruin the moment.

On the other hand, Taehyung was busy filling his heart with Jungkook's strong sea breeze and fresh grass scent experiencing what mated omegas mean by their safe place. He felt he is safe and contended by the time he stay with Jungkook's side.

But in the next second omega started to get flashbacks to the day he saw Jungkook and Eun woo kissing in the bedroom.

Alpha has quickly lowered his gaze to take a look at the omega as he notice Taehyung was sniffling.

Before Jungkook ask anything Taehyung has started to talk in a muffled and weak voice.

Jungkook is he also stay like this with you ? are you hugging him like this too?

There wasn't any minute for Junkook to process.

Uhh.... sorry..........
I am not in my right mind, sorry for that embarrassing question please pretend you never heard that.
Saying that omega has run to his attached bathroom locking himself inside.

Junkook was standing in the middle of the room like a dummy.
Taehyung knew he has acted like a fool making uncomfortable both of them. Jungkook has every right to be with anyone he likes. Though he treats well and has few intimate moments together omega knew he hasn't any right to force his presence into alpha's life.