54. It's a yes.....

Since his mate was having a nap alpha thought about helping him with laundry. But what he forgot was that he shouldn't put everything at once.
Clueless may be careless yoongi has put both white and colour clothes together in the washer with the pure intention to reduce the workload of his mate. Little did poor alpha know was that he was creating an additional workload to his omega.

And it was the reason behind the younger's yelling.

His favorite white hoodie has ended up in a light brown colour. Alpha's few white shirts had also gone through the same luck.

Now the great Min Yoongi the head of the pack, supreme among all was standing in front listening to his angry mate who was giving him a long-ass lecture on how to do your laundry properly with reddish cheeks.

Actually, omega's pregnancy hormones had made him a bit dramatic person in the past few months, any way alpha was so busy while capturing mental snaps watching at his angry mochi who was complaining about his favorite shirt with a pout on his lips.

Yoongi was listening until younger stopped feeling that was enough and finally omega has stomped to the living room concluding his speech with the very popular quote every alpha got to hear at least once in their life span.
"Eomma is right all alphas are the same".

Alpha was laughing at his angry mate's behavior. The best part was he has found his mochi is extra adorable when he talks waving his hand in the air pouting at every word that left his lips.

Yoongi has turned return to the living room after closing the windows in the corner of the corridor.

It didn't take at least 5 minutes.
And here is our Jimin coming to his alpha with teary eyes.

Hey hey, what happened?

I am so sorry hyung I didn't mean to be rude. Jimin was crying, still holding his ruined sweatshirt in his hand lowering the gaze.

Oh my god.......!!!
Jiminie it's okay love, don't cry baby I am totally okay and it's true I have done something careless so it's okay.

But still, I don't wanna be a meanie.

Oh my baby it's totally fine I didn't take any of your words to my heart. See...... I am totally fine.

Wait..... wait that means you are going to do the same thing once again hyung?
Do you forget about everything I tell you in one instance ?.
Arghhh............. eomma I can't believe my mate, he is so dumb

Younger has stormed to the living room again refreshing his cryings. And this time the reason was a different one.

Alpha couldn't process what happened just now. He was still standing in the middle of the corridor covering his head with Jimin's favorite sweatshirt which younger has plopped on his head before he walkway crying plus angrily.

Yeah, some days things are getting really out of his hands but Yoongi is never fed up. Truly he didn't feel fed up at least a single time in this nine months journey with the love of his life.

* * * * *

@ pack gathering hall.

Head alpha-centered pack heads had sat together to talk and take few important decisions regarding the North pack member's resettlement in their home place again. Since it has passed almost two months alpha and necessary officials have started to talk about the mentioned topic because they can't keep them forever in the military base campsites.

Gathered intelligence Council was currently discussing few suggestions which have been adduced by different officials regarding the North pack members' wellbeing.