14. The charm make me calm

First of all thank
you so much
for
1k reads.
I love to read your comments.
That was all kept me motivated to update this story.
Make sure to vote and comment continuously
I love you loads
💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️

Yoongi's POV

The unfamiliar place and sweet scent close to me make me woke up.

Then I realize jimin was snuggling into me and his one hand was placing on my chest holding into my shirt.
If someone saw us, they'll never believe the fact we never sleep together, cause we look so domestic at the moment.
Jimin is more than comfortable in his sleeping position.

When I came to the room last night he was sound sleeping. Since his room didn't have a sofa or anything I could spend the night I didn't have any other choice than to lying down next to him.

I make sure to set a pillow in between us because I afraid he feel uncomfortable by my presence, but this is what I woke up to see.

I can tell he is a sleep cuddler like my brother taehyung.
I slowly turn to his side to observe him a little.
He was sleeping so peacefully by curling into my warmth. His one hand was clutching my shirt tightly as it makes me stop moving away from him. Ofcourse I don't dare to move since my movements could awake him and I don't have the heart to do that.

I couldn't believe myself, when I am kissing his forehead and drag him to my side more, by setting a hand around his little frame.

Now he is resting on my right arm and his left arm was resting on my chest. My wolf found its peace once his floral scent hit me closely,It feels like I am set in between of thousands of flowers.
I wanted to see this sight every morning, I want to feel him closely.

I really do wanna hold him in my arms by snuggling to his jasmine and sandal scent every day.

He is like a charm that makes me calm.

I felt my wolf growing attached to this delicate sensation I feel from him.

His sweet scent was living my mind rent-free.
He was doing something to my heart without my knowing as he playing a different rhythm on my heart strings.

My alpha soul is changing to something even I didn't know. I decided to keep up with it without forcing things.

Jimin's pov.

I woke up with a foreign feeling. I felt a weight on my waist as the strong hand embracing me.

It was my alpha who was hugging me closely in his deep slumber. I turn to his side and slowly move his hair falling down to his eyes. He is so handsome. His sleeping posture is so calm and strong lemon and mint scent of him making me feel safe.

I wonder how this happen but honestly, I was over the moon to wake up in his arms.

I guess he didn't know he was hugging me, may be he'll be doing this as a habit when he is used to sleep with his......,

I don't wanna think any futher.

All I know in the momen is that I don't wanna release me from this comfortable embrace since I felt I was in the safest place.

I stay for another few minutes without having any kind of thoughts in my mind.

I am empty and full at the same time

* * * * *

After having breakfast we return to our home.
Jungkook promises to come and help yoongi hyung to arrange his forces since he was so good at martial arts.

I bid goodbye to my parents and hugged them.
In the entire time mg brother was looking at yoongi hyung like he was warning him about something.

I hugged my brother by whispering him everything was okay and visit us sooner.

* * *
Normal saturday evening

Jin hyung was putting Eunjae to sleep. Taehyung me and hobi hyung were sitting at the Kim residence's garden.

Hoseok hyung was here with us after 2 weeks of collecting information about the north pack.

" The situation in the north isn't good at all. If we didn't hurry up we may lose lots of lives. Notorious north pack leaders rape and kill their own omegas like rags. Pups are also unsafe at the moment since lots of omegas either kill or ran away from the pack. Rank discrimination there is so crazy."

Hobi hyung says while drinking his americano.
We all have confused and shocked looks on our faces by the time our brains process with these details he share with us.

What about the remaining alphas except for the ones who rule the pack. Can't they protect their mates and pups? Jin hyung asked from him by sitting next to me.

They either kill or drugged everyone who tries to go against them.
We should hurry up.
We all left speechless by the time he end his words about the North pack.

That whole situation is at its worst.

* * * * *
No one's pov

Every one of the pack called for the pack gathering and the head of the pack, Min yoongi was addressing the meeting.

As you all already know the situation in the North isn't good at all.

Most of the omega's were either brutally killed or keep as sex slaves of the alphas.
I know you people here even can't imagine the situation there.
Within or less than 2 months, as the strongest pack in the west, we are going against the notorious rulers in the North.
I called all of you to stay prepared you mentally.
You omega's should stay strong and help the alpha's by the time we go through the situation.

As we all know during such a situation we may lose our dearests since war isn't something cool and calm.

Our army is strong enough to face any situation. But here I need all omega's and others in the pack to stay mentally prepared to deal with and accept any upcoming situations.

Wide-open mounts, shocked eyes still attentively listening to their leader. They trust their pack leader and they know he will do his best to save those innocent souls.

After another few announcements gathering comes to its end.
Everyone slowly leaves the place by sharing their minds with each other and it filled the place with buzzy sound.

Jimin's POV

I wait until he end his discussion with the elders and army offices.

He looks very concentrated when he is carrying his responsibilities as the head of the pack. I felt so proud because he is so good at managing everything perfectly and everyone believes in him while giving their best to support him.

After we came home visiting my parents, yoongi hyung and I were much closer than before. Actually now we both understand each other a lot and know a lot of things about each other.

Now he respects me and treats me with much care. And I felt now, his all concerns were genuine without any hard acts.

I still don't know which level we are in our relationship but I can call us close friends? Maybe, I don't know.

I don't bother about it a lot cause now I know he values and appreciates my efforts and both of us understand the highs and lows of each other in a better way than we used to.

While I was lost in my thoughts I heard him call me.
Jimin why are you still here ?. He comes towards me after seeing me still standing there.
Oh hyung, I am just waiting for you to come. I replied with a smile.
Oh is that let's go home I am hungry now. As he told we started to walk home.

I am free in the evening so I'll take you to show you something special.

I am surprised and nod. He laughs at my surprised face.

🍀Life isn't always bad it just needs some time to fix the things ....🍀.

I thought while walking beside him.

01/09/2021
Hope you enjoyed
Stay safe