Chapter 15

Good afternoon everyone

Get to know me, I am 16. grade 11 student. definitely I am not that good at writing, since it's my first book I am new to this platform but I never ever thought writing would be this fun. drop your age and grade and you're book too if you're writing any in the comments fam:)

AT MOST DO YOU GUYS LIKE THE STORY PLOT? OR DO YOU HAVE OPINION OR ANY CHANGES ABOUT IT. FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS TOO. 

Seri vanga namma story ah start panuvom. 

I dreamt about you nearly every night this week
How many secrets can you keep
Do I wanna know?
If this feeling flows both ways?
Sad to see you go
Was sort of hoping that you'd stay
Baby, we both know
That the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day

Crawling back to you

Shalini pov:

I can't get rid of him. He keeps running in my mind. , it's like forever. Despise my sleep medication; I was staying awake the whole night. It was excruciatingly a long day perhaps; I went outside to check whether he's wandering in the lobby or his door open, nope; it was not. Everything was tight shut. I slowly closed my eyes and let myself get deep in the hot water in the bathing tub. It is soothing, in one way or another.

After a quite long bath, I hoped out and changed to my formal attire; it was simple and perfect for the weather. I slipped my feet into my heels and brushed off the coat. I took my laptop bag and necessary stuffs for the meeting.

I checked out from my room and tapped on Meghna's door. She quickly opened it and let me in.

"morning gorgeous," she said

"morning meg, ah, you look stunning," I said. She was wearing a brand white tee and black lace pants.

"thanks, so ready?"

"always" I said as we were leaving her room.

We walked down the lobby and took the lift to go down. When the lift opens, I saw the trio standing near the receptionist. They all looked amazing, dressed in black, professionalism check. Arjun's face starts beam in happiness as he saw Meghna, ugh so in love. Well, to mention Adithya, he just looked up to the other side, how he can act so normal like nothing happened yesterday.

I scoffed in annoyance at seeing him. Soon our cars arrived. , we sat inside just like yesterday.

The meeting was actually interesting, 4 companies and 3 alliances competing for one project. But after all those arguments and propagation, we bagged the project. It was a tough competition, the opposition team tidal was giving us a rough time from the start, but the efficiency was constantly lacking in their company which made us to bag the prize.

When the meeting got concluded, the chairman, also a good mentor of Adithya, talked about how to lead a company, what are the qualities they are expecting in the project similar stuffs like that.

"Shalini, I have seen your works. Keep progressing. You've got a great future, my child," he said, interrupting my thoughts. He seems like a good man. He was around his late sixties.

"Thank you sir," I said

He turned towards Adithya and the trio and continued "Adithya there is an after party of our company in maple plaza, I will be waiting for you arrival, and Shalini and Meghna I will be expecting you both too." He said and handed the party invitation to u

We said our thank you and left the meeting hall. Parties are not my thing, but I can't deny him, I hope I will manage.

****************