Chapter 21

She's an angel, my only angel.

***** the bold stars denote the end of the chapter, there's a lot of stopping in this chapter, so letting you guys know before hand. love ya, go ahead  read it, comment , pour down your suggestions.*****

3 days after:

Shalini pov:

"Shalini be careful, don't stress yourself too much. Don't carry heavy objects, and take rest often. Happy journey dear." The doctor said after giving me tons of advice. I was really happy that I was under her wing; she took care of me just like her child. " I will take care ma'am you too take care of your health. Thank you so much for taking care of me like a mother for these past three day.

" I will dear, thank you for your concern" she said and turned towards adhi and continued " mr. Adithya take care of her. And don't leave this pretty woman to leave your side" adhi, looked at me and pulled me towards him by my hip and said " no idea of leaving her ma'am and thank you for assisting her"

"It's my pleasure, have a peaceful journey" she said and we both bid our goodbye to her and exited the hospital to the front yard were the 3 idiots standing. We quickly got settled, the drive was busy as we were making schedules for the next 3 weeks we are going to spend there.

After the bumpy ride and the check in procedures we finally reached our plane.

" wait don't tell me you own this jet" I said to adhi in astonishment as I saw the jet waiting for us in the runway.

"namma jet dhan athu, come on hop in" he said as he reached out his hand for me to hold. I smiled at his sweet gesture as I looped my arm around his. The sun was blazing down, as it lit up a perfect view of adhi's jaw line. He looked even more beautiful in casuals rather than his suits; well even if he wear a clowns dress he will be beautiful.

(it's ours)

No one can help you when you're a hopeless romantic person, includes me. before I met Adithya I was in love with the idea of being in love. The concept itself is beautiful beyond comprehension, how two souls can become infixed with raw love and tender affection. Many have fallen in love with the pure idea of being in love. But I experience a different kind of love between us, we have never expressed our feelings towards each other but we both knew, we are not people think who we are. A bond which I cannot name still, affection towards him which I cannot describe still, magic which kept us both under a bound spell, an invisible string which tied me to him.

I jolted back from my thoughts as I was interrupted by adhi "shalini take some rest we will reach there in two hours okay?"

"Sure" I said to him as I slouched in my seat, the medication was also making me drowsy. He smiled at me and went to sit with Arjun and maaran anna. I turned to my side and saw Meghna already sleeping like a bear. I felt sorry for her as she was staying up all night checking on me, I covered the comforters over her and soon I started to doze off.

***

Same day night.

"Shalini,wake up thoongunadhu podhum" someone said. I rubbed my eyes after a peaceful slumber. I looked around and saw i was resting my head on adhi's shoulders and we were not in a jet but a car instead. I jolted up quickly and asked " adhi namma plane la dhan na irundhom? Car la eppadi? Why am I sleeping in your shoulders?"

(we were in the plane right?, how we are in car?)

He was in shock, I could tell that just by looking at his face" shalini, unnaku edhume nybagam illaya? We checked out from the airport an hour ago, hotel vandhichu get down." Then the realization hits me, I remember it but I was so sleepy when we checked out from the airport. With a sheepish smile I whispered a sorry to him. When I was about to get down from the car he circled his arm around my wait and I landed on his lap "don't tell me you didn't enjoy sleeping on my shoulder" he whispered soft and slow. Instantly the heat rushed up on my cheeks and I started to hit him on his chest with my elbows. He
was shouting and laughing at the same time.