27

Lisa and Irene wake up because of the tiny knocks in the door. Lisa stood up and went to see who is knocking

" I want cuddle." A girl in her unicorn pajamas said

" Okay, " Lisa said then scope up and carry the girl who looks exactly like her wife.

She immediately hugged Irene when Lisa put her on the bed.

" My baby wants a morning cuddle." Irene said then kissed their 5 year old daughter Winter.

Lisa went to take the other daughter , Summer in the other room.

The girls was in between Lisa and Irene.

" Good morning Summer " Irene greeted and hugged their daughter who resembles Lisa .
Summer just smiled.

" Are we going to see Jensuel today Mama?" Winter asked Lisa

" Jensuel , Axel , and Atalia." Lisa said.

" I just want to stay on Aunt Wendy's than to see those babies." Summer said.

" You are still a baby also Summer." Irene said.

" I'm five Mommy, Jensuel and Axel they're 4 and Atalia is 3." Summer remembered the ages of Jensuel (Jennie and Seulgi's daughter) , Axel (Chaeyoung and Jisoo's son) and Atalia ( Joy's daughter with her non showbiz husband).

" Summer doesn't like Jensuel." Winter said then hide her head on Lisa's arms

Summer just coldly stare Winter.

" Why, did you fought with Jensuel again? You are the Unnie so you must understand her." Irene said while hugging Summer.

Summer just pouted her lips, just like Lisa.

" Jensuel talks to much Mommy, sometimes I don't understand her words already."

" Jensuel always hugs Summer and she don't like " Winter said

" Jensuel likes her Unnie that's why she keeps hugging you . " Lisa said. " And you, Winter, who do you like "

" I like all. " Winter then laughed and giggles

Winter is always hyper , extrovert type
Summer is cold , and introvert

Winter got Irene's face but with Lisa's personality
While
Summer got Lisa's face but with Irene's personality.

" The kids must have talked about changing personality during their stay in your belly. " Wendy once said.

They went to Jisoo and Chaeyoung's house and have a picnic on the huge backyard.

Winter was playing with the smaller kids while Summer just stay on the side and being quiet.

Lisa take Irene's hand and asked her for a walk around the property.

" Do you want to settled back here in Korea , Love? " Lisa asked Irene

" I really don't mind wherever you take me and the kids as long as we are together. "

" I want to take the kids to meet their family in Daegu. "

" Love, my family still don't accept our relationship and I don't want to go through like before, I don't want to hear them cursed you out. "

" I don't think they'll cursed me out in front of the kids. "

" Lisa ? "

" I will be fine if they don't accept me, I just want them to meet our babies. "

" I'll think about that Love. "

Lisa just sigh
Irene halted and so as Lisa. Irene cupped Lisa's face.