10

After the serious talked with Lisa's members, Irene told Lisa that she'll just get a cab to take her home. She knew that Lisa is kinda tired also but Lisa don't allowed it. She insisted to drive for Irene .

" What's bothering you Love?" Lisa noticed Irene is deep in thought

" It's nothing Love, I was just strucked by the street lights."

Lisa reached Irene's left hand and gripped it. 

" I'm just here Love, tell me if anything or something is troubling you. "

Irene take her hand from Lisa's grip then caressed her face.

" I know you will always be there for me, and don't worry about me. "

Lisa take Irene's hand and kissed it. Lisa's right hand intertwined with Irene's left hand while Lisa's single handedly maneuver the stirring wheel by her left hand.

" I really don't want to send you home Love, I just want you beside me." Lisa said and pouted her lips

" I need to show up in our company. And got sched for varieties sent by my manager. And I need to talked to my girls also."

" I need to accept a lot scheds now. I need to save up more so that we can start having babies as soon as you are ready. "

" Yes Love, you need to save up a lot coz I'll gonna give you a lot of kids." Irene said then just laugh.

" Love, I'll gonna miss your presence so much."

" I'm just a call away Love. And I'll show up un announce in your unit if you will message me you are free and I am free also so make sure you're not with any woman in your unit or else I'll kill you. " Irene jokingly threatened Lisa

" Only my members and my manager knows my unit so you will not see any other woman there and I will not dare to ."

When they arrived at Irene's building basement parking area, Lisa go out from the car to open the door for Irene and take from compartment , Irene's suitcases.

" Drive safely Love." Irene said while being engulfed in Lisa's hugged.

" I love you." Lisa murmured and gave Irene kisses on her forehead and cheeks

" Ahemmm" someone make a loud cough

Irene and Lisa suddenly get loose from their hugged and looked at the person who is just standing on the nearby car and crossing her arms , face is smirking.

" Seulgiyahh." Irene called the name of her member.

Seulgi smiled then come running to Irene then hugged her.

" I miss you " Seulgi said

Seulgi tightly hugged Irene.

" I missed you too."

Seulgi let go of her hugged for Irene. She faced Lisa who just watched them.

" Manoban." Seulgi said then smirked

" Kang Seulgi" Lisa also smirked but open her arms for a hugged from Seulgi.

" You're a lucky ,B . Manoban . Don't hurt our leader I'll kill you" Seulgi whispered on Lisa's ear

" Promise, I'll just make her happy."

The two seems to talked in whispered way but Irene still can heard them.

" Gotta go now ,Love" Lisa said then give Irene a hugged then a kiss on her lips In front of Seulgi

" Take care Love."