5

Irene was unsure what's going on or what will gonna happen or where Lisa will take her. All she knows that moment is to do what Lisa told her to do. She just wore a fitted jeans, plaid long sleeve and a comfy shoes. She don't prepare anything anymore coz her to go suitcase is been prepared for a couple days already.
She send message to her cousin who is a live out trainee of a small entertainment agency to be her house-sitter for a couple of days.
She called her parents to informed them that she's going somewhere to unwind.
She send message to her manager that she'll take an emergency vacation.
And she called her members to tell them she need soul searching. Only Wendy and Joy was able to talked to her because Seulgi and Yeri just sobbed on the phone.

The man in suit who delivered stuff for her drive her and Lisa to the airport.
Lisa intertwined her hand with her then Lisa kissed her hand.

" If this is kidnap, I'm a willing victim" Irene joked at Lisa

" I just want you to feel at peace and take a little getaway to new environment." Lisa said then slightly squeeze Irene's hand

They don't enter the passage for regular flights. They were dropped in the entrance for private planes.

They were welcome and assisted by some airport staff and lead them to their ride.

It's a 10 sitter private jet.

" What's this for? How?" Irene was in shocked and has a lot of questions when they're about to take off.

Lisa caressed Irene's face and give her a peck in the lips.

" Just got lucky that few hours ago , a friends friend comeback from France , when I make a call to my friend she told me to be on this flight back to France." Lisa explained

" Are we going to France?"

" Yes, My Love"

When Lisa saw Irene dozed off, she covered her with a blanket and give her a peck on the forehead.
She just looked at Irene lovingly.

" My Joohyun is sleeping like an angel. I'll take care of you , and I'll protect you."

She tucked Irene's hair on the latter's ears.
Irene slept for nearly three hours.
When she opened her eyes she was meet by Lisa's gaze.

" You did not sleep, Love " Irene asked

" I was not sleepy at all. Wanna hug you. "

Irene stood up went to Lisa's side then sat on Lisa's lap.
Lisa engulfed Irene's body with her hug.
She smiled when Irene caressed her hair. Irene hold Lisa's chin up then she pressed a kiss on Lisa's lips. Lisa responded on the kiss and sucked Irene's lower lip then the upper lip. Irene let out a moan when Lisa sucked her tongue. Irene's hands held a grip on Lisa's shoulder while the latter's hands explored inside her shirt.

" I think we need to stop." Irene said while panting when their lips seperated to catch some air

" It's frustrating but that's a better idea before we lost our control. " Lisa smiled then pulled Irene's nape and gave her a chaste kiss before letting Irene go back to her set.

" How any days are we staying in France.?" Irene asked

" Forever."

Irene looked at Lisa

" I'll hide you in France . I'm not going to return you to Korea.."

Irene just laugh.

" You're getting yourself a headache then. I'm a handful ."

" I can handle as long as you're with me."

They got to talked random stuffs and tease each other.