22

Irene was officially on indefinite leave from her company. Huge buzzed over her "retirement" as they said on her group. There is no disbandment, only on hiatus but her members were assured of their individual works.
Yeri and Joy will focus on their acting career, Wendy on variety shows and her radio show  while Seulgi will do dance albums and will do a travel show.

Lisa was officially on indefinite leave also from her company and her group but promised to comeback to music scene once her group decided to release new music.
Jisoo will focused on her acting career, Rose will be a main cast of a lifestyle program while Jennie will continue on her music and will try to start on her clothing brand.

It's been a month since their " hiatus / indefinite leave".
Lisa and Irene we're cuddling on the living room while watching Jisoo's Snowdrop.

" Let's get married." Lisa suddenly uttered, her chin on Irene's head

" What did you say?" Irene asked just to confirm what she heard is right or not

" I said , My Love, my Woman, My Joohyun, let's get married ." Lisa said while cupping Irene's face and place a quick peck on her girlfriend's lips.. " Let's go to France and get married there"

" Are you serious. ? Why?" Irene can't comprehend that fast that very moment

" I want to make you Joohyun Bae-Manoban  before we proceed with the pregnancy."

Irene just give a deep sigh

" Let's make our relationship legal, then when your family were ready to accept us, I'll give you the perfect wedding that you want"

Irene hugged Lisa

" I love you " Irene said then kissed Lisa on the lips. " I am lucky that you love me."

" I love you so much. " Lisa said while cupping Irene's face

" How much? "

Lisa stretched her arms . " That much. Then this arms gonna hugged you and secured you "  she said then engulfed Irene into a hug

Irene just chuckled and burried her face on Lisa's chest.

Lisa then carried her girlfriend to their room with a very naughty expression on her face. Irene just laughed it out.

Irene went out have dinner with her members.

" So, you'll be away for a long time Unnie." Yeri said while clinging on Irene's arms

" I'll be keeping in touch with all of you."

" Are you ready for the next chapter?" Joy asked

" I think I am, I'm on my happiest moment of my life ."

" It's gonna be , you and Lisa only, and its far from everyone." Wendy said while holding Irene's hands

" Wannie, Lisa will take care of me, don't worry about that."

" How about Your family" Seulgi finally speak after being quiet for awhile

Irene take a deep breath.

" Lisa tried a lot of time to talked to them, going a couple of times in Daegu , and my family just cursed her out. They still cannot accept the reality that I'm with Lisa. It was so hard because you all know how much I love my family but I'm on this age that I choose to be happy and tonlive the life the way I wanted to be. "

" How about Lisa's family " Seulgi asked

" They we're opposite of my family,  I been to Thailand , and the whole family just embrace me immediately to the family. Lisa  even told her mom that she's more loving with me than her. "

" You will destroy your flower if you give birth?" Yeri said

The four almost fell on their chair

" Crazy." Joy said

" I saw the video of someone who give birth. The vagina when the baby comes out looks like the flower in an alien movie."

" My God Yeri,   don't talk like that again. Disgusting to hear." Wendy said.

" Stop watching porn time videos Yeri. " Seulgi said .

Irene just smiled. She'll surely gonna miss this people that she love.

Lisa went to meet with her members on Jisoo and Chaeyoung's crib.

" Are staying with the Lee? " Jennie asked Lisa while handling her a glass of wine

" Nope, I bought a penthouse in Mont Boron Nice, I want to start this family with only us, to be more independent and just rely on each other."

" You need to invite us there after you settle down." Jisoo said

" Of course, I'll make you clean my children's poops."

" children, So , it will be a lot of pregnancy for Irene." Chaeyoung said.

" Actually, 1 or more, I don't mind as long as Irene want."

" So, you'll just make the legal marriage then the ceremony will wait."

" Yes, we will held a ceremony when her family are already okay with me being with their daughter."

" That's sad, ."

" I know but what we can do about that Chae.. ever family is different with their beliefs."

" I meet Seulgi's family, their all adorable , especially Eomma." Jennie said while smiling

" A, you call Seulgi's mom, Eomma?" Chaeyoung asked

" I called her auntie but Seulgi said her mom told her to call her Eomma , sa as her dad, I call Appa. "

" I been living with Jisoo for half a year already but my mom still sending me photographs of men she want me to be married." Chaeyoung said.

" And my Chaeyoung just got pissed because I don't get jealous." Jisoo chuckled

" Why are you not jealous ?"

" Because I know that you will never want any hands touch your skin." Jisoo said

Jennie and Lisa jump on Chaeyoung and start touching Chaeyoung .

" Hey stop." Jisoo said while shoving the two members away from Chaeyoung.   " Only me can touch her , so please just focus on your Wife Lisa and on your girlfriend Jennie." She said while hugging Chaeyoung.

They just started laughing and ending up crying when they start saying their goodbyes temporarily.