15

Lisa was away for nearly 2 months. She's busy being a mentor on an idol search program in China .

Irene was busy filming her first movie to be released for an intentional film festival.

Their calls were abrupt and quick.
Sometimes they just do video call to just left the camera on while they dozed off together .

Just in time for the film to be finished, Irene felt sick. She refused being brought to the hospital. She refused staying in the dorm. She refused to go home in Daegu. She just wished to stay in her unit.

" I need to go ahead now Girls, I still have morning show tomorrow " Wendy is a radio host of a morning music program.

" Me too. I almost forgot that I need to have a shoot for my YouTube content tomorrow." Yeri said

" I'll stay with Irene , you can go also Joy, I know you have sched for the cf by noon." Seulgi said. " I'll take care of Irene."

" Okay. "

" We'll just say goodbye to Unnie."

" She's sleeping Yeri, I'll tell her when she wake up that three of you go home."

The three gathered their stuff and get going.

" Seul, take care of her and just to remind you, you're not the girlfriend okay." Wendy lastly whispered to Seulgi and give her a peck on her cheek.

" I know my place , Unnie. I'm just here as a family."

When the three members left. Seulgi tidy up the living room and time to time check Irene's temperature.
She's been staring at Irene for quite sometime.

" Lisa , Love"

Seulgi flinched when Irene suddenly uttered her lovers name. She even saw tears flowed from Irene's eyes. She mentioned Lisa's name for a number of times.
Then after few minutes, Irene fell quiet.

Seulgi decided to give someone a call.
It's 8 pm in Korea, 7 pm in the other end of the line.
Seulgi heard a worried voice, voice of desperation, voice of panicked at once. She doesn't meant to make the call but she's worried of Irene's health, she's been sick for a couple of days already, so stubborn to go to the hospital.

Seulgi make used of her little cooking skills and make a plain porridge.

She tried to wake up Irene .

" Lisa." Irene tried to open her eyes

" No, it's Seulgi. You need to put some solids on your stomach."

" I'm not hungry. " Irene said then turned her back and curled down under the duvet.

" Please eat something, you need to have your energy back."

" I want Lisa."

Seulgi just let out a sigh.

" She'll be here an she will never gonna like seeing you like this."

" She's busy in China, she can't be here. " Irene's voice just cracked, she silently sobbed. " I really missed her, I really wanna see her. It's like taking forever to see her again."

" Please have this porridge , just eat because I did tried to cook for you." Seulgi's voice sounds frustrated

Irene turn her head and looked at Seulgi . Seulgi's eyes was begging for her to do what she was asking her to do.

She slowly moved and sit, her body was supported by the headboard.
Seulgi insisted on feeding her.

" Thank you Seul " Irene hold Seulgi's arm