9

After 16 hours of flight, they arrived at Incheon Airport.
Irene took a deep breath before standing up from her sets. She checked her stuff if she got it all.
Lisa just smiled and held Irene's hands to assist to disembark from the plane.
They saw some co passengers stared at them and even got some photo but they just ignored it.

" You can let go of my hands Love" Irene whispered at Lisa

" Nope, I want to hold you like this." Lisa intertwined their hands, making sure she got a secured grip to her girlfriend's hand.

" This will be on Twitter before we even go out from this airport." Irene said when she spotted a familiar man, from dispatch, taking their photo via a mobile phone while they are waiting for their luggage.

" Just let them make this a big news." Lisa even smiled mischievously and give Irene a kiss on her temple.

Irene's eyes even get widen on what Lisa has done.
" Are you crazy. Why you did that " Irene whispered and got her nervous smile

" You want me to kiss you on the lips." Lisa teased her

" Just try to, I'll kick your ass"

" Love , let's give them sweet angle so that it's nice to see on the news." Lisa suggested

Irene just threatened her with her stare. Lisa was not even threatened and she find Irene adorable but she just stay less mischievous because she don't want to make her woman angry.

After going out from the luggage area. They were welcomed by a lot of flashes of cameras and mobbed by some people trying to get their photo. Some airport staff take luggage while Lisa is protecting Irene, she's shoving some people who want to got so closed to them especially to Irene. A short walk to the exit door takes forever for them.
Lisa's driver was waiting for them.

" Are you okay Love?" Lisa got worried when Irene just kept quiet when they're inside the car.

Irene clutched her chest and appeared to be out of breath.

" Love, inhale... Exhale.. " Lisa instructed Irene while she cupped her girlfriend's face and caressed it.

Irene closed her eyes ,one hand clutched her chest while the other one gripped on Lisa's left arm.

" I'm here Love, please calm down." Lisa said then hugged Irene and kisses her forehead. " I'm here Love."

Irene loose her gripped from Lisa's arms .
It's not usual for Irene to have a panic attacked. She always everything well but with Lisa beside her she got panicked for no reason.

" To my unit , Sev." Lisa instructed her driver

" I want to go home to my house, Love."

" I'll drive you home later. Just stay first in my unit. I will not let you go home unless you're feeling okay."

Irene just nodded while resting her head on Lisa's chest.

" I told you , I'll protect you so please relax when you are with me. "

Irene dozed out on Lisa's chest. When they arrived on Lisa's building , she just mouthed to her driver to take their stuff while she slowly scooped up Irene to her arms. Irene put her hands on Lisa's nape then buried her head on Lisa's neck.

Lisa put Irene down on her bed, remove the latter's shoes then cover with blanket. After that she Give Irene a gentle kissed.

Just as she closed the door when three woman barged to the door

" What is all this about?!" Jennie first asked not even saying hello showing Lisa a news article with her and Irene's photo on her phone.

" Lower your voice Nini." Lisa said , then hugged Jennie and give her a peck on the cheek

Then hugged and kissed Chaeyoung and Jisoo who stared at her with a lot of questions

" I'll explain. Please, let's have a sit ." Lisa said while her eyes on her room

Jennie knitted her brows then was about to open the door when Lisa stopped her.

" Irene is inside. She's resting, she has a panicked attack in the airport awhile ago." Lisa explained.

Jennie just shook his head with disbelief .

" Care to tell us from the start." Jisoo asked.

" We're happy if you're happy. We just want to know. When? How? " Chaeyoung even hold Lisa's hand

" Lili, we're not angry, it's just we got shocked after calls from the company keeps flooding us then Both of you and Unnie we're trending worldwide in a spand of few minutes after the release of first photograph in the airport." Jennie sat down beside Lisa

" Guys, you all know, it's been ages since I have a crush with Irene ,right."

" Yeah, those stolen shots during kcon with her group."  Chaeyoung will never forget how Lisa hide and take a look of photos of Irene during rehearsals for a kcon if their groups were together, local and abroad.

" It just happen after the drunken night with her on her unit. I was not drunk though. It's like so fast but we both have feelings for each other. "

" Both of you are sure of this?" Jisoo asked

" 101 percent Unnie. I like Irene , I love Irene."

" She's having trouble nowadays " Chaeyoung reminded Lisa

" It's the right timing for me to be in her life.. I want to protect her. She don't deserve the hurt she feels."

" Where did you took her.?" Jennie asked.

" I took her in France just to take a breather from all the issues being thrown into her. I took her for a little getaway. "

" Did you have sex with her?"

" Chaeyoung!" The three in unison called their members name.

" That's so private. Leave that to Lisa." Jisoo said. " Did you ?" Now Jisoo asked Lisa.

Lisa just smiled and stand up and just take a cold water and drink.

The three got those teasing eyes and smirk towards Lisa

" What?" Lisa just wanna laugh with her members faces.

" Does Irene know that ,her issues is almost wiped off from news sites ."

" She don't know that. what happened?"

" Joy said that their CEO hired lawyers to clear Irene's issue. Then Joy also said that ,the CEO is just waiting for Irene to arrive to sign her in again in the company."

" Really, better they do that.. Irene got a good offer from a company but Irene said she will consult her girls first."

" ohh.."

Jennie went inside the room where Irene slept. She stared at her friend and lay beside her, caressed her friend's face.

" Lisa can take care of you ,like for real. She will make you happy and protect you. She's one of a kind." Jennie murmured .
" I was been cared for and been loved and been protected by her before the way she is to you now. It's just we're not meant to be. You're both love of my life and I'm happy if both of you will have the happy ending. Happy ending that I can never have with Lisa.."

Jennie don't know if her words were heard by Irene when Irene slowly moved her eyelids.