1

Location :
Irene Bae's Condominium Unit

Irene is sitting in the sofa with a throw pillow on her lap trying to relax her back while staring at the television with an emotionless face.

Entertainment News : Irene Bae, the leader of Red Velvet is on hot water again after a video surfaces of her screaming at her stylist. This is not the first time the Original Visual is on the controversy because of her temperamental attitude.

That's all Irene's heard and sees on the news and on social media platforms for the past 24 hours since the video resurface ; the incident that happen almost a year ago . Her being a bitch.

She just take a deep breath then reach out on her phone and switch it on. It was flooded with missed calls and messages.

She close her eyes and call her mother in Daegu.

" Eomma "

" What's up with you, why you're suddenly out of reach?" Her mother asked her with a worried voice

" I missed you, Eomma " She said and all of a sudden tears falls down from her eyes. " I'm sorry Eomma "

" Sweetheart, don't cry, Me and your Appa , were so worried about you, please don't cry. " Her mother told her but base on the voice , she knows her mother is crying also

" Am I that really a nasty lady ,Eomma? " She ask her mother while gripping on a stress ball

" No, No, of course not, you are our sweetest and most patient Joohyun. You are not what the media and other people are judging you. I know you, you are my daughter " her mother says with assurance that she will just believe what her daughter will say. " Please come home. "

Hi" No Eomma, if I come home , the media will know and will just harass you at home. "

" But you are alone there in Seoul. "

" I'll be fine Eomma, I'm relieve now that I let out these precious tears of mine." She said while wiping her tears.

" Ask your members to accompany you for awhile. " Her mother told her out of concern

" I can't involve them on this mess ,Eomma, but don't worry, I'll be fine, just like before . I'm old enough to be a weakling." She's trying to reassure her mother that she can handle everything.

" We love you Sweetheart "

" I love you and Appa so much ,Eomma. "

Irene Bae is known to be unaffectionate and very cold person but with her parents she's sweet and warm.
Irene Bae don't show her feelings to others. She's aloof.
She's straight forward ; she don't sugar coat anything.
She's Irene Bae, one of the prettiest Idol in the industry, Goddess like beauty. The God-tiered beauty with intimidating personality.
But few people get to know the real Irene Bae.

Location:
YG Dance Studio

Three members of the BlackPink are setting on the floor while on their phone same as some of the dancers who come for their rehearsals.
They'll be performing on an award show. The last one before they take a break after their successful album release.

" I feel bad for Irene " Jennie just whisper on Jisso

" People just judge quickly without hearing her side." Jisso say while checking the hash tweets on Twitter

" They expect Idols to be perfect." Chaeyoung said with a loud voice

Everyone in the studio just look at Chaeyoung. She just give them those cute smile .