25:Pain

⚠️ sensitive content! (rape) ⚠️ 

Jimin's pov 

I woke up again feeling pain in my wrist where I was no longer tied. 

I was handcuffed.

Only one hand but it still hurt like hell.

The door swung open and the same round man walked in. "Are you ready to put the lingerie on?" He asked. "No!" I answered firmly. There was no way I was putting that on. 

He chuckled. "Maybe not yet, but you will eventually. He took off his shirst and forced one of my hands on his chest. He split my legs open a bit and sat between them kissing me roughly.

I learned my lesson and kissed him back pinching the fat on his chest. He grinds onto my and my stupid hormones wake up. He continues grinding and unlocks the handcuffs setting me on his lap.

My body takes over and I move my ass around on his groin in circular motions. As disgusted as I was, I didn't really have a choice. He pulls my shirt off and bites my nipple causing me to yelp.

When I did anything with Taehyung, if was pleasure but with this guy, I only felt pain. He sucked my nipple and forced me to move my ass up and down. Every time I went up, his cock would follow. 

I felt like crying. This disgusting man was forcing me to have sex with him. I regretted not having sex with Taehyung before since this gross dude would be my first.

He bit my shoulder and sucked on it swirling his tounge around. He flipped me over so he was ontop of me. "I've waited way too long to actually cum all over you." He said licking my abs.

His lips back on mine, he kissed me. I felt nothing. I usually loved this with Taehyung. Just our hands brushing against each other would give me butterflies.

He did the unthinkable. He dialed Taehyung's number and Taehyung immediately picked up. "Jimin! Are you okay?" I missed his voice. Tears spilled because I couldn't respond. The stupid perverted guy taped my mouth shut.

"Oh, he's fine. He's having a blast! I'm going to keep us on speaker." He laughed and tore the tape off my mouth not giving me a chance to speak before kissing me again. 

He tore off my pants leaving me naked and vulnerable. He took his pants off too. Without any kind of protection or lubricant, he entered me taking my virginity. 

I cried and screamed into the kiss from the pain. 

"Jimin! Was that you? Are you okay? I promise I'll get you out of there!" Taehyung's voice cracked as if he was crying. 

The man stopped kissing me and focussed on thrusting inside of me. I screamed at the pain. "It hurts! Make it stop!" My voice hurt from how hard I was screaming and crying.

I begged the man to stop and I could hear Taehyung crying on the other side of the line. He kissed me again shutting me up. He pushed in deeper than ever before and I screamed in agony.

It hurt like hell. 

A warm liquid was released into my stomach and I came for like the fourth time. "Taehyung please save me." I cried. The fat man was laying on top of me breathing heavily. 

"I'll save you Jimin." Taehyung cried. I heard hiccups from the other side.

The gross man got off of me sweaty and tired and walked over to the phone. "Next time you hear us, you might want popcorn. Jimin will be wearing lingerie." He laughed and hung up.

My pride hurt and my heart hurt. I sat there naked and crying while he handcuffed me again.