27 ➷

Taehyung's Pov

Well. That's pretty much it. I made a decision.

I'd be staying at my aunt Haeun's house for now. I pretty much thought that Yoongi hyung needs his own space and it's time I leave his care and go to a relative's.

I packed my bags and cleaned up my room, leaving only my polaroids on the wall, shining under my orange fairy lights. I'll be sleeping here for one last time before my aunt Haeun picks me up and takes me to Seoul, the city where she lives.

I don't feel sad, surprisingly. Instead, I feel glad, 'cause at Seoul no one can hurt me. No one can make me fall in love and break it all within a snap of a second. No more one time kisses, no more hugs in the dark, no more shouting during breakfast, no more arguing on who gets to pick a movie, no more laughing and calming silence.

No more Jungkook.

I'll miss my friends. Seokjin, Hoseok, Jimin, Namjoon, I owe it all to them for making my life here at Daegu extra warming. Jackson and his buddies for saving me back then, the guys in my art class during summer break for making me interested in the topics, the girls down at the 7/11 who spoke to me every time I went to buy something. I'll miss them all.

Of course I'll miss Yoongi hyung the most. He took care of me, he was basically my unofficial older brother. Besides the different blood types and dissimilar last names, he was my family. My friends were my family. And I feel like I was leaving them all behind.

But at least I'll be safe in Seoul. Right?

When I left Jungkook at the store, he never came back to the Playground. I'm guessing he either took off with Irene or got lost. It didn't matter, he's 18, he could take care of himself.

So now I'm here, laying on my empty bed, in my empty room, about to sleep for the last time in this place. I just keep starring at my fairy lights which seemed to make the dark and chilly night a little less scary.

My polaroids above it were all filled with pictures of my time here at Daegu ever since I moved in with Yoongi hyung.

The first polaroid at the end of the wall was a picture of me and Namjoon hyung when we decided to go hiking during the winter. Let's just say it ended with my face right in front of snow and Namjoon hyung down the mountain, shivering. We laughed it off at the hospital tho, when we ate ramen because we were freezing.

The second polaroid was taken with me and Jimin. It was when we decided to visit Jimin's cousin's treehouse a couple months ago. We were laughing our butts off because Jimin's cousin got egg yolks in his shoe, how did it get there is what we don't know.

Next polaroid. It was an image of me and Hoseok hyung stuck in traffic. It was Yoongi hyung's birthday that time and we had to go to the restaurant 'cause Seokjin hyung planned a surprise party. A surprise party plus busy traffic doesn't add well. It resulted to me and Hoseok hyung being 2 hours late and Seokjin hyung scolding at us in front of everybody at the restaurant. Good times.

The next polaroid was me, Yoongi hyung and Seokjin hyung. The picture was taken by Jimin when we went swimming at the new pool down town. We accidentally got food poisoning 'cause the sandwiches I made and bought were consisting of expired cheese. Love that, I give a chuckle.

I smile at the images. By the morning I won't be able to see them. I decided to leave them for memories if I ever come back. Plus, I still have everyone's phone number to keep in contact. I wasn't leaving everything behind.

So now I close my hands, drifting to sleep. The air conditioner just pumping and the only sound available was my breathing.

I almost snooze off—

Thud!

I shot my eyes open and look at the door, it was wide open and on the floor was Jungkook, snoring.

What in the world?!

I stand up quickly and close the door, you wouldn't want the air conditioner leaving the right temperature room, would you?

I was about to walk back to my bed when I stop. I took one glance at Jungkook who was asleep on the floor, he probably went drinking or something. I mean, how did he get this tired?

I sigh and stay beside him. I sit down on the floor and just watch his feature. He didn't look bad, oh no, he looked beautiful. If it just wasn't for his begging personality he'd be the man of my dreams.

I shake his body, trying to wake him up. "Wake up, Jungkook. Go sleep on the bed." I kept repeating, but he won't wake up. He just snored. Okay, wow.

"Jungkook, come on, I have to leave tomorrow and I have to sleep as well." I mumble, hitting his leg with my slipper, but he still won't budge.

"Whatever," I stand up, "if you won't wake up then I'll leave you to sleep there. Good luck getting a good night's rest." I snicker, walking back to the bed.

I roll to my usual left side and pull the blanket over me, eyes shutting slowly. Then suddenly, I feel a pair or arms around my waist, I open my eyes to turn around. And there, laid a sleeping Jungkook. Bottom lip hanging into a pout and round circles under his eyes.

He looked beautiful, even tho he looked like he missed 3 days of sleep.

I notice his shoes were still on his feet, and I knew it was gonna stain the bed sheets, "Jungkook, can you remove—"

"—Stop talking, bear, let me sleep." He mumbles.

What- did he just- what did he just call me?! I clear my throat, turning around and looking him in the eye. "Did you just call me a bear?"

"It's not an insult you know," he manages to speak, "it's a nickname."

And that was all it took to bring him to dreamland. He shut his eyes and I could tell her was asleep already. Instead of pushing his arms away, I just let them stay there around my waist. Because I know I won't get to feel his hug anymore by the time I wake up.

I'm sorry, Jungkook.

Omg I legit do not know where I'm going anymore aaaaaaa. I'm trying to make this make sense. The other day I checked the first few chapters and I just wanna say I am sorry for my grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes aaa. Happy readinggg!