16 ➷

Yoongi's Pov

Cough!

Oh my gosh. This itchy throat issue is the worst. It feels like I wanna give my throat to Satan if this keeps up.

I wonder if those two got my medicine yet.

I wanted to get rid of the weird chills that went down my spine when I thought of Tae and Jungkook so I turned on the TV.

I turned to channel 3 and it seemed like a news report was already ongoing.

"And that is all for the weather forecast today. The next topic is now the fading virus. The virus that has been brought to our country by China is now slowly healing. Patients are now recovering from the virus and the cases are slowly decreasing. Good news!" The news reported said.

"Thank God," I mumble, "I was worried I got the virus for a second there."

"But health professionals are still advising us to wear masks and bring alcohol when we exit our homes. Thank you for staying tuned on today's news report. Next topic is; a secret butter recipe."

I sigh gladly and close the TV, finally, we can flee from this pandemic. It didn't last long, so Im glad it didn't, cause if it did then Im not sure what I'll do.

As I got up to go to the kitchen to make myself a snack, my phone rang.

I checked to see who it was- to make sure it wasn't those boy scouts that sells cookies virtually.

Namjoon?

Isn't he at a party or something? Whatever.

I pick up my phone and clicked on the accept call button.

"Yoongi!" Namjoon blurted out.

"Whoa chill," I groan, "my ears hurt. Why are you shouting?" I ask.

"Tae- and Jungkook!" He exclaims.

I groan and brush a hand through my hair, "What did they do this time?" I mumble.

"No- they—" Namjoon was speaking but he got cut out. His signal must be bad.

"Left them!" He blurted out.

"What? You're lagging, I couldn't hear you." I said, walking to the kitchen and opening the fridge to search for ice cream.

"Taehyung and Jungkook- we don't know where they are! Jin said they were cornered by an alley and apparently Tae told him and Jimin to run away since they were with them." Namjoon continued as he got better signal.

"Wait, what?!" I shout, dropping the tube of ice cream I got from the fridge.

I heard shuffling and mumbling on the other line. "Yeah. And Jin and Jimin are currently at some random dude's lawn!"

"Oh my gosh— if this is a joke then I will kill you, Joon!" I shout on the phone.

"Its not. I swear! Just- I'll text you the rest of the info, Im getting bad signal." He said before he ended the call.