✨home 🤷🏼‍♀️

After another hour you wake up to Suna shaking you lightly. He says in a soft tone, "Y/n you're home." You yawn and get out of the car. Atsumu and Osamu and Suna also get out. You hug them all and smile. "Today was fun.." They smiled. Osamu then sighs, "Y/n you're crazy."

You just smiled, "I guess i am a lil insane." Suna chuckles, "All the best people are crazy though." You smile and yawn. "Well good night girlies." You enter your home and they drive off.

Your mom was on the couch watching a telenovela. She turns to see you and smiled. Opening her arms and you sigh and go to hug her. "I missed you! how was it?" She said. You sighed, "It was fun but tiring, Imma shower and sleep kay?" She nods. "Good night love you." You smile. "Love you too."

You take a shower and let the hot water run down your body as you recall the events from today. "Wow they were soo fun. They really think i'm crazy? I'm pretty normal.." You chuckle remembering the events. Your mind wandered to Suna.

he was soo hot when he was driving.. you thought as you shampoo your hair. You sigh and wash out the shampoo. "I should tell Kenma about this whole thing later.." You put conditioner.

You leave in a little of the conditioner but wash out most of it and then wash your body. "Ugh i'm tied." You finally finish and dry off and put your pjs on.

You flop onto your bed and relax. "Ahhh~ much better." You smile and immediately dose off into a slumber; Dreaming of who even knows.