Journey Home pt 2 🪑

As the ride continues you hand the aux to Suna. "Play a song or sum." He nods and puts his playlist.

"Guys wanna get food?" You ask, Osamu was cumfuffled. "Bestie...we just STOLE A FUCKING CAR!" Y/n laughs, "And what about it?"
Suna smirks at her then turns to look at Osamu. "Live a little."
Osamu sighs and Atsumu laughs, "Y/n you have my vote. Also can we get Onigiris?" Osamu perks up at that. "Yeah let's get some."

You nod and get directions to the place, it was by your house and you never noticed. After a while of just vibing to the music and driving a song came on. One of your favorite songs.

A/n: It's kinda overhyped don't come for me i love chase atlantic.

You smirk and look at Suna who's watching the trees go by as you're speeding. "Hey SunaTuna, i actually love this song." He looks at you and raises a brow, "Really?" You nod.

"Sing it then lover birds!" Atsumu states, Osamu sighs. "They aren't dating." Atsumu smirks, "Not yet~~"
You roll your eyes. "Whateverrrr."

"Anyways, Let a pro show y'all how it's done!"

"Cuban Link, Diamond cross. I got a spanish chiquita no habla ingles not at all, no~" Osamu raises a brow. "What language was the other one? I know it's an english song but what other language was that?" You smirk, "It's Spanish."
You sway to the music as Suna sings the next part.

"Mamacita, I can see the devil in your eyes. Muy bonita, tu quieres estar, by my side she might make me stay in for the night~"

"Dam Rin i ain't know you could speak Spanish." Atsumu states, Rin smirks. "I know English, Spanish, Korean and Japanese bitches!"

You smirk, "Youre voice is hot. Didn't think you could sing soo well." He smirks, "Couldn't say the same for youu~~"
You chuckle and hit his arm. "Whatever mannn"

More songs go by as the ride gets tiring. You're exhausted and your mom wants you home. You accidentally drift as your eyes close and almost crash into another car but Suna took the wheel. "Y/n what the hell!" You jolt up and stop the car on the side of the road.

"Shiiiiit." You groan rubbing your eyes, Suna sighs. "I'll drive get out." You sigh and you both switch places. Suna didn't have his license on him though.

You drift to sleep pretty quickly and he sighs as the journey continues. Osamu smirks, "You'd do anything for this girl huh?" Suna plays it off with a chuckle. But in all honesty, he really would. He turns his head to you real quick and smiles at your sleeping face. He places his hand on your thigh and continues steering with the other.

Hi so explanations:

Why is it taking forever to update?:
It's been hard keeping up with my stories with the lack of motivation and creativity i've been lacking. I also haven't been out much, i tend to put my experiences in my stories. But i started school and i really need to focus this year.

How is my mental health?:
It's getting better, i guess? I see a psychologist weekly and things have toned down.

How am i today?:
I'm alright just emotionally drained. Back to school sucks with all those musty sweaty kids and no a/c in the school. I might have an ED but other than that i've been alright.

Please be patient!!
I will most likely have the next update sunday! <3