🧬Intro🧬

You were skateboarding to your best friends house. On the way there you stopped at Tokyo mart and picked up some monster, onigiri, and chips.

You get to Kenmas house and greet his mom. "Hey Auntie" You hug her. "Aw dearest, why can't you and Kenma be in love? i want you as my daughter" You roll your eyes playfully.

See, you and Kenma had been friends since middle school. You're both 2nd years in high school now and Kenma is older by a couple months.

You get to his room and jump on his bed. "Hey Dumbass i missed you" You state cuddling him. He sighs and pauses his game.

"Hey princess"

He called you princess ever since you guys became friends, it was always meant as an insult but eventually just became your nickname. You know he's mad when he doesn't call you that.

"What were you playing?" you ask. He shows the game to you. "Ohh i remember playing that years ago! this level is easy just dodge dodge attack from the left dodge and then attack from behind."

He does what you say and wins. "The fuck? Princess how are you so smart? Thought you were a stupid fuck"

You roll your eyes and flick his forehead. "Yea yea whatever"

"I'm gonna take a nap" You state getting comfortable. Kenma nods and holds you as he also plays his game.

Anyone who didn't knew y'all, always thought you two were dating. But kenma liked his childhood friend Kuroo. Kenma was bi.

You supported him and even tried asking kuroo how he felt, he would always change the topic.

You close your eyes then get a text from someone. You groan and say "Kenma check for me who it is" he just nods and unlocks your phone.

You and Kenma had each others face i.d.
Kenma texts back.

Robot chicken 🧬:

Y/nnn

Kuro

Wait Kenma?

yea lol

Oh is y/n w u?

yea lol

Ok well have fun then

what were u gonna say

It doesn't concerns u..

kuro

Ok fine it has to do w u

tell me

no <3

fuck u

anytime

wait really?

Pfft no

oh..

Bye
seen
—————-

Kenma sighs and puts your phone down. "It was Kuro he wanted to talk to you about me?"

You were already asleep in kenmas arms. He smiles and sighs. "When your sleeping your cute, too bad your a demon bitch" He chuckles and pushes the hair out of your face. Then continues playing his game.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Wow for a Suna story i unintentionally made Kenma seem more than friends.

Guys Kenma is not a love interest!! and sometimes out of character in the story.

He likes Kuroo in this story!!

K bye 🤍.