🙄u love me🙄

You wake up to an empty bed and delicious smell. Food.

You get up and run to the kitchen to see Kenma and his mom eating at the table.

"Why didn't y'all wake me up?!" You ask sitting down and thanking for the food.

"We didn't want to wake you up you looked soo cute! I tried taking a picture but kenma woke up and didn't want any. I still took it. Lemme send you it!" His mom states. Kenma looked irritated but shrugged it off.

You get a ding and open your phone.

Auntie💕:

U both should dateeee i want grandkids!!☺️seen-----

seen
-----

You look up to see Auntie smiling.

"Not happening Auntie" She sighs and smirks. "Eventually it will" she whispered, but you didn't hear.

You send the photo to Kenma and he scoffs.
"Shut up, you love me" You tell him. He sighs, "I really do princess"

"You finish eating and head to bed. Well, you do your routine then head to bed. Kenma sighs as he sees you in his bed snuggled up.

It was normal for you both to have your things at each others house, and sleepover a lot.

"Move dumbass" he states shoving you a bit. You sigh and cuddle up close to him. He holds you and you both fall asleep.

You had a weird dream, it was bright out with Sunshine everywhere, a beautiful green grass, but you turn around to see a dark gloomy place behind you.

There was a sign, it said chose. The sunny happy place, or the dark place. Your mind said happy, but your gut said dark.

You go to the dark place and the other side collapsed. It showed your worst fears right before your eyes. But it used to be so light..

You don't want to see any more pain from your fears, and turn to see The dark side lighten just a bit. A man came up to you and took your hand.

He sits you down and snakes form around him. He offers a rose, you accept. He then states. "Listen carefully, i'm only saying this once"

You nod and listen close. "If a guy named Rintarou comes up to you, or tries getting close with you. Let him"

You tilt your head a bit. "The light side over there.." He points to the once light side.

"they would have suggested you ignore him and head to Kenma" You then have a confused look plastered on your face. He sighs and sits up. "Kenma isn't what you need, necessarily, you need Rintarou Suna."

"Rintarou...that's his first name?" He nods. "Kenma is your soulmate, but it's not romantically. He's a platonic soulmate." You nod. "So what was he in my other life if i had one?" The guy sighs.

"You had 3 other lives, in your first life, he was your cousin, in your second life, he was your sworn enemy, in your third life..he was your lover. This life, he's your guide, your support. Don't let him go but, don't cross the platonic line, things will go bad. Not just for you, but for him too"

You then send a suspicious look. He drinks some tea and sighs. "It's your path to chose, your choice to make. I'm just giving some mild advice.." You nod and then everything goes black.

You wake up sweating, What the fuck kinda dream was that? should you trust the mysterious man?