😌bonding over art😌

You were playing a game with Kenma, 1v1. And he was winning by a long shot.

"No fair you're just experienced" You scoff as he wins yet again. He smiles slightly and you push him off the bed.

"Hey you bitch!" He states getting up and grabbing a pillow. He hits you and you fall. "Fuck off!" you yell laughing while grabbing the other pillow.

You both pillow fight it out and it ends up with you on top of Kenma. Your still giggling and kenma seems quiet.

You finally stop to see a blushing Kenma who's looking at the side. You realize the position your in and laugh. "Don't be embarrassed Kenma. It's not like we're doing anything wrong" He laughs nervously. "I'm not embarrassed because of that, i'm embarrassed because....uh never mind just get off of me please princess"

You sigh and get off of him. He runs to the bathroom and you check your messages. Nothing.

You sigh and look up something to do, it's been 3 days since you hung out with Suna and you miss him. "Shit Y/n, you're already getting attached" you scold yourself.

You see an article about an abandoned haunted place" You smirk and call suna.

"Daddy Rin" you state. He laughs a little, "Yes darling?"

"Wanna commit arson?"

-

Here you are, skateboarding with Suna to the place. "How much further?" He asks. You check your phone, "About 5 minutes"

When you guys finally get there it's pretty dark. You walk and see the place and kick down the door. You stop as a voice in your head warns you.

'dont leave him, it's safer with two' You sigh and grab onto Sunas Arm. "Uh what are you doing?"

"Trust me" you state starting to walk. He sighs agreeing and you both adjust to the dark. A cold breeze makes you shiver.

You get to a room and see some drawings, "It looks like a kid drew these" you state. He takes out something then you see him drawing on the wall.

"I brought paint" He states gesturing to the cans. Literally, paint cans. You smirk and take a brush and start painting aswell.
Your painting: ⬇️⬇️⬇️

(I made this 💀)

"The fuck? is that me?!" Suna asks looking at your painting. You giggling and he scoffs.
"Oh your playing dirty darling" He states coming up and grabbing you. You both are holding eachother's hands while trying to push the other person back.

"Okay pussy bangs what about you? what's your drawing?" You ask. He lets go of you and looks at his work.

(I saw that sticker on picsart and used it, idek who made it

(I saw that sticker on picsart and used it, idek who made it. But yea this is Sunas art. Pretend it's u)

"Dam Rin i didn't know you could draw!" You blurt out astonished by his work. He smirks and sighs "Yea i wanted to draw you but add some details, like blue hair and tattoos"

You sigh, "Well done Rin. It's beautiful" He nods and you both continue exploring.