🐸oh?🐸

warning: dark humor

You had wide eyes. Rintarou...Suna? no way..

He smiled slightly and sighs, "Text me later Darling"

You nod and wave good bye. Your mom smirks at you and nudges your shoulder. "Mom stop.." you chuckle out. She smiles "I remember falling in love...use condoms don't make the same mistake i did.." You stop walking and put your hand on your chest.

"Ouch ma" You state, She rolls her eyes "Don't give me that, you tried sewer sliding last year" You roll your eyes. "Don't call me out like that dam"

You both get home and see a tall man with a man bun and in a suit.

"Wassup" You state. He nods "You must be Y/n.." You stop him. "L/n to you" He coughs and nods. "I'm Tsuyu then, that's my last name" He responds. You nod.

"So what brings you here Tsuyu?" You ask. He sighs, "I wanted to finally meet you!" You nod suspiciously. "So how old are you anyways?"

"40"

"Mom!" You get mad at her, that's a whole case. "We were in love at the time it's fine" she states. You groan and give him a death glare, "Some man, leaving my mom with me at 15! while you were grown"

He sighs, "I messed up.." You then get a text and it was from Rintarou. "yea sure" you state and go to your room.

You lay in bed and text Rin.

Pussy bangs😌:

Hey it's Rin

hey lol *flirts*

Hey lol *sharts*

i-

💀 yes daddy Rin shart on
my face 😩😩

I- Lmaoo

Only if u call me sir 😩😩

yes sir 🥵

Oh?🐸

too far?

Nah 🤌

Sooo how are things?

First off, thanks
for saving me..

of course

Secondly...hey shawty

 baby girl 🥵

baby girl 🥵

suck my private😩

close your eyes 😵

Its just me n u
n nobody 😈

ay suck it sideways🤫

If we in public or
the driveway 🥴

So anyways

anygays

How's my girl with
daddy issues?

How's my boy with mommy
issues?

Im good, u?

i hate life

Mood 💯

Ft?

Yuh

[incoming call from Pussy Bangs😌]
{Accept/Decline
-----

"Yo?"

"Hello sir"

"Lol, sir"

"So Sir rin, i'll take a no.3 with extra fries.

"Listen Darling, this is onigiri market not mcdonald's"

"Then i'll take an onigiri" You scoff. He chucked a bit. "Cute" you state. He raises a brow, "Your laugh you pussy bangs headass"

He chuckles again, "Thanks"

"So talk to me.."

"have u ever killed a bitch?" You ask jokingly. He nods "Yea"

Huh? "Wait seriously?!" you ask. he nods, "Don't snitch"

"I'll never snitch on you, dadae" you state smirking. He rolls his eyes and smiles.

"Dam invite me next time" You state, he nods "Sure"

"Wanna commit arson with me someday?" You ask him. He nods, "It's a date"

"Huh?"

"Good night darling" He hangs up. You chuckle and take a nap. it was only 7pm.