lol

You were playing on Kenmas game when he asked for advice on a pickup line for Kuroo.
"Uhh are you a school? because i wanna shoot kids in you" You tell him. He raises a brow and you laugh.
"Hey you wanted a pickup line"

Kenma rolls his eyes, "Yea pickup line! not dark humor" You scoff, "Whatever pudding headass" He sighs.

You get a text from Suna.

Pussy bangs😌:

wanna hangout? imy

k where?

my house?

sure where's it at?

[address idk]

So you get up and change into decent clothes. "Don't look" Kenma closes and covered his eyes for you to change. When finished you tell him "I'm meeting up with Suna" He sighs and nods. "Be careful and use protection" You hit his shoulder. "Kidding kidding..." he states with a chuckle.

You get to Sunas house and he has a volleyball in his hand. "I thought we could practice a little. Plus my friends want to meet you" You nod and you both go to the park to see two twins there. "Hey Suna!" The grey haired twin states side hugging him. You smile and they both look at you.

"Oh Suna who's yer friend here?" The blonde states. You smile, "I'm Y/n". Suna raps his arm around you. "This is Y/n so hands to yourselves" He eyes the blonde twin mostly.

"Ok well i'm Atsumu Miya, that's my brother Osamu" You nod and smile. Soon youre all playing and it's Suna and Osamu against you and Atsumu.
"Atsu make the ball a little higher please" He nods and sets a little higher. You spike it and Suna couldn't get it.

"Dang Y/n you're too good" He smiles and you rub your neck sheepishly. Osamu served and you tried receiving it, just barely you made it.

After that you got bored a little and suggested to go somewhere. Everyone agreed, so you all went to a manor you used to go with Kuroo too.
"Be careful because this place is filled with bugs and dangerous people, if they talk to you mind your business" They all nod.

As you guys walk a guy comes up to you. "Hey pretty lady" You look down and keep walking. "Hey lady i'm talking to you!" You sigh, "And i'm not answering"

He scoffs and lunges at you but you dodge it and he sighs and yells a word. It was slang, you widen your eyes. "Guys run"

They all looked confused, "Why?" Atsumu asks. You grab Sunas hand, "Just run!"
You all run and get caught by a dead end. You see a pole and sigh. You take the pole and push up. Suna watches as you fly over him and over the wall.

"Guys do what i did!" You yell, Osamu scoffs. "You're crazy!" Suna takes the pole. "It's either we do this or die by some gangbang you decide your fate" He then does what you did and falls over the wall. You tried catching him but ended up falling as he was on top of you.

Atsumu does the same and landed on his butt. Osamu was freaking out. "Shit shit shit shit" he kept saying as he followed what you all did. Just as a gang member was about to grab him he was up in the air.

"Ah Shit!" He screams like a girl as he lands on top of Atsumu. He was shaking and you stand up and helped everyone up. "Let's go we're almost there!" Suna was amazed by you and the twins had mixed feelings about you.

You guys finally get to the spot and you sit on the cliff. "There's an empty pool over there, people like to use it as a ramp for boarding. The spray pants are over there, and the tattoo gun is there but it probably had aids don't touch it." You state watching the sunset. Suna sits next to you. "Do we use these boards?" Osamu asks, you shrug. "Just borrow any boards people left here"

The twins try skateboarding and you admire the sunset when Suna plays with his thumbs. "I want to actually get a tattoo but you said the tattoo gun probably had aids.. lol" You smirk and get up.

You take out a needle you had in your pocket and grab an unopened ink next to the tattoo gun. You see the alcohol and sterilize the needle. "Alright sit down"

Suna raises a brow, "You're gonna give me a tattoo?" You nod. Suna sighs and sits as he exposes his wrist. "Any design" He said. You nod and sterilize his wrist.

You free hand it and push the needle lightly in and out of his skin with the ink. He grunts and soon the twins watch as you form a small dolphin on his arm. He smiles and soon you finish and wipe the excess ink.

"Woah that's cool" Atsumu states. Suna nods, "Thanks Y/n". You smile and he sighs, "Hey um, can we have matching?" You smile and nod. "Wanna try on me?" you ask, he nods and you clean your wrist.

You were lucky you had another needle in your pocket and sterilized it. "Don't go too deep or hard" You state. He nods and attempts to free hand. It comes out sloppy but it was still a dolphin. You smile and He smiles as he actually did okay.

"It's soo sloppy dam suna, Y/n made yours soo nice and you do this to her?" Osamu states, Atsumu chuckles and you roll your eyes. "It's fine guys at least he tries."

As the sun goes down finally, Suna holds you as you're laying in between his legs and your back is faced to him. Suna had his head on top of yours and you were taking a nap.

Osamu started talking to Suna and Atsumu, "I like y/n but i think she's a bad influence" Suna rolls his eyes, "Well i'm also a bad influence" Atsumu sighs, "I like y/n."

Your phone went off and Suna checked to see the caller ID.

Kenma 🤌💕is calling...