"Mrs Park, how are you feeling now?" Asked the doctor.

"I'm okay doctor." She said with a weak smile.

"So... Mrs Park, are you aware about your pregnancy?" The doctor asked to Y/n making  her stunned in shock.

"A-Am I p-pregnant!" She asked in a small voice.

The doctor sighed and said, "Yes Mrs Park you're 1 and half month pregnant." 

Y/n placed her hand on her stomach and her eyes became filled with tears. Jimin want to embrace her and kiss her all over the face. But he know he screwed up everything, and he is now drowning in the pool of guilt.

"Didn't you get any symptoms from past weeks?" The doctor again asked her.

"I was feeling a little sick and sometimes I just felt like throwing up." She said in a weak voice.

"And doctor, she also felt nauseous when eating some foods too." Jungbi said to the doctor.

Doctor nod his head and said "This morning sickness may continue for some weeks. So you have to take care of her and make sure she have food on time....."

Both Jimin and Mrs Park nodded their heads to everything the doctor said.

"I'll prescribe the medicine for you and wear the neck brace for this whole week. I'll give a date for your next check up okay." The doctor said to Y/n and slightly nod.

"You can leave after this drip is over. Thank you. Btw, Congratulations Mr & Mrs Park, take care Mrs Park." The doctor greeted the couple and leave with the nurse.

After the doctor left Mrs Park took Y/n in her embrace and said,
"I'm so happy now Y/nah..." She kissed her forehead in a motherly way.

Y/n hugged Mrs Park and cried in her embrace. "It's okay dear... Don't cry... Eomma is with you okay. I'll make you many delicious foods when we get home okay?."

Y/n looked up at her when she heard it,
"You're coming with us?"

Mrs Park shook her head and said. "No dear... you're coming with me, to my house."

By hearing this, everyone in the room become shocked, except for Jimin.

"B-But... " before she could complete her question, Mrs Park interrupted her.

"No buts Y/nah. I was worried sick when I got the call from Tae saying you're in hospital. And I can't let that happen again. Now you're pregnant too. There is no-one to look after you in your house. And I can't stay calm if you staying there." Mrs Park said more like demanded.

Y/n didn't said anything, she really want to talk things about between them but she is also feeling heart broken inside.

After the drip is over, a nurse come and detached the needle from Y/n hand and give a paper with prescription of doctor.

Mrs Park go to buy the medicines and pay the bill. Jungbi went to Y/n and hugged her while congratulating for the happy news.

"Jungbiah, I want to talk to you about something. Come with me." Suddenly Tae said and Jungbi looked at him confused.

"What's it Tae" she asked confused.

"Just come. I can't say it here." He said in a pissed tone. He just want to give some time to the couple.

"But..."
"Just go Jungbiah." Y/n said to her best friend and Jungbi hesistantly nodded and go with him confused.

Again the room was left with the couple.  Jimin again try to talk to her.

"Y/nah, please talk to me. I'm sorry baby. I'll not be like that again. I'm really sorry..." He said sincerely holding her hand.

"You don't have to apologize to me Jimin. And I'm sorry for being Childish." She said while looking down at her lap and take her hand from his hold.

"B-baby, I didn't mean any of----" his words were interrupted by Y/n.

"Now I'm pregnant too. And if I come with you..... I be a real burden for you. So.... I think ill go with eomma."

"No baby, you're not a burden to me. What are you saying. " Jimin become panicked by hearing Y/n. He quickly  stood up and took her in his embrace.

"You're my everything. Please Y/nah... Come with me to our home. I won't repeat anything." He kissed her crown area.

Y/n didn't pushed him. She weakly be in his hold.

"Y/nah, please say Eomma that you won't go with her. If you say, she will accept it. Come with me baby. You can shout at me or hit me. Please don't go away from me." He said while hugging her tight.

Y/n didn't say anything to him, she sat there in silence for some seconds. Just then someone get inside of the room.

They both looked at the door when they heard a sound and saw Mrs Park standing there.
Mrs Park became a little startled by seenig Y/n in Jimin's embrace.

She slowly made her way to the table and put the medicines there. And she called someone in the phone. In this time Jimin slowly let Y/n lie on the bed again and moved to the side.

After some seconds, Mrs park's driver came and took the packets from the table. Jungbi and Tae also came inside.

"Can you stand dear." Mrs Park asked while slowly making her came off from the bed.

"Hold on my hand okay.?" Mrs Park said and hold Y/n's hand. Jungbi also helped y/n.

Jungbi liked the idea of Y/n going with her mother in law, because she was also mad at Jimin for making her best friend like this.

But for Tae, he was feeling sad to both of Jimin and Y/n. He was disappointed at Jimin. But he know that his friend might be in so much guilt now.

Tae slowly made his way to Jimin and patted his back. "It's okay Jiminah."

Jimin just sighed and they both followed them.

TO BE CONTINUED ❤

I was really busy these days dears.
Will upload the next chapter tomorrow.

Thank you for waiting :' )
Love you guys❤