~The Sun sets~

I stood up on my sit after the live ended. Its the last schedule for today and finally I can go home and got to spend sometime with my son Chopper. Gulf is out of town for a week for a photoshoot.

I went inside the dressing room to change my clothes.

''P'Mew come..I'll remove your make up.'' My make up artist called me when I get out of the dressing room. I settled infront of the mirror and she started removing my make up.

''Its your last schedule for today  where I will take you now?'' My manager asked.
I went inside my car and closed the door before answering.

''To my condo Phi..'' I answered while I slide my phone out of my pants pocket. Gulf's smiling face appear on my phones screen after I turned it on. I still remember this photo.

Its our first month as a couple together. We went into a beach in Chang mai to unwind and to celebrate. It was suppose to be a stolen shot but he notice me so he was smiling when I took a shot.

I typed a message and send it to my sunflower.
''Yainong,how are you doing?'' Then I pressed the send button and send it to his number. I can't hide the smile on my face while I was looking at his picture. I already miss this dork.

I meet Gulp when I attended a runway party in Paris for Burberry and I was one of the guest and he is one of the model for Burberry's Spring collection.

I didn't know that he is a Thai that time. And he already caught my attention just the moment he step on that runway wearing a Black turtle neck underneath and a black long coats and a black pants with a pair of mens boots. He was so dazzling and perfect.

I enjoyed the whole show because of him.

After the show I look for him and I found him sitting on the corner of the backstage drinking his water while having a chit chat with his co model.

We talked that night and ended up exchanging our numbers. We followed each other on IG. He is a model a professional model that he got a chance to get invited in some modelling show abroad. And I found out that he is also a Thai and he was just in Paris to attend the show.

When we get back in Bangkok I invited him for a coffee date. I don't lose any chance and I told him that I like him. I court him for a year before he admitted that he likes me too.

I can't imagine the happiness I was feeling when he said yes. I was the happiest man alive. I really love him. And I know he love me too and I was contented and happy.

Gulf love the beach so much so everytime we get a day off I always bring him on the beach and spend our day in there. He was still working as a model and a product endorser all over Thailand and this days he was so popular that I can see his billboards all over the city and I feel so proud but our relationship is not an open book for everyone.

Gulf doesn't want me to get into trouble because of our career and I understand that. Gulf is like my home.
He makes me so excited to go home after a long day of work. He makes me happy just seeing him smiling.

He makes time to prepare foods for me before I get home. He prepare the clothes I wear. He gaves me massage after I get home and its the simple things that makes him so special.

We are on a relationship for 3 years now and I'm planning to announce our relationship on our 4 year anniversary. I just need to talk to my sunflower to convinced him hope he agree this time. I was tired pretending that I was single. I want to let the world that I was in a relationship with this amazing guy Gulf Kanawut.

But this past few months he was always working out of town..we don't get time to spend with each other.
I let out a deep sighed when my phone vibrated on my pocket. I slide it out and my smile automatically form on my lips when I receive a reply from Gulf.