"If that Pogue ever fucking lays a hand on you again, I'll fucking kill him." Rafe breathed out, "Does that Pogue fuck you like this?"

"No." Iris said, moaning, "Only you fuck me this good."

Rafe smirked and his dick twitched at her words, "You're a fucking whore."

Ah yes, degrading. Truthfully, she loved being degraded.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You, you."

"That's right, princess, you're all mine." Rafe's breath hitched, "All fucking mine."

And Rafe came, his juices spilling out of her, as he continued to thrust in and out of her. He couldn't just get off without getting her off too, how the fuck was that fair? He reached around and rubbed circles on her clit, sending a shockwave through her body.

"Don't. Stop."

Iris literally didn't care if the railing broke off at any moment. She felt fucking great. And her legs turned to spaghetti noodles after she reached her high, making Rafe have to help steady her. He pulled himself out of her and the two of them fixed their outfits while trying to also collect themselves.

"Just so you know, I'm still mad, and I'm going to be for awhile." He muttered as he helped her fix her dress.

It's the little things.

"Oh, I know."

Rafe had a right to be angry about the whole thing with JJ. He just didn't understand why Iris let him kiss her. Why? Was there more there? Did he need to threaten the Pogue once again? Apparently it hadn't worked previously so why would it work now? But JJ had messed with someone he cared for deeply, and he wasn't going to let him get away with that.

He needed to do coke.

Now.

To help get his mind off of things.

But he needed to make sure Iris wasn't going to see.

So, he followed her inside and she immediately went back to Tatum, who was drinking. Top waved Rafe over and he walked over.

"Bro, you okay? That was kinda, it was kinda fucked up." Topper asked, patting him in the arm.

"Yeah, no, yeah. Totally good, actually I'd be better if I could do coke." Rafe whispered the last part.

"We should get out of here then." Kelce suggested and Rafe nodded.

"Should you let Iris know where you're going?" Top asked as he saw that Iris was looking at them.

"No, just go. I'll deal with her later." Rafe said, glancing back before following the guys.

Iris narrowed her eyes, where were they going? She was curious, but wasn't sure that she should follow. She gave it a few minutes before walking outside, to see that Top's jeep was gone.

"Fuck."

They were totally going to Rixon's Cove.

To go after JJ.

Fuck, how was she going to get there?

She walked back inside and decided to ask Tatum, who looked at her confused before she decided to call Jack.

"I didn't even realize he wasn't here."

"His family doesn't attend these events." Tatum rolled her eyes, "They're not a part of the club, that's why, but he said he'd give both of us a ride."

And within 5 minutes, Iris was on her way to Rixon's Cove, courtesy of Jack and Tatum.

"Explain to me why we're going here right now? It's storming."

"Don't ask questions, also, you're just dropping me off."

Tatum gave her a look and then went to say something before she paused, "Someone said you kissed JJ, are you like, going to meet up with him?"

"You kissed Maybank?" Jack screeched, shocked before he laughed, "How is he not dead? I'd figure that Rafe would-"

"JJ kissed me and I don't know, Rafe was mad but like, wasn't? I feel like he's going to blow up though. And no, I'm not meeting JJ. I think that Rafe and the
guys came down here to start a Pogue and Kook war all over again."

"Yeah, that sounds about right." Tatum said as they pulled up to Rixon's Cove.

"Okay, thank you Jack, I appreciate it. Tatum, I'll text you later."

"I'm not leaving you here alone."

"I'll be fine! Trust me."

"I swear to god Iris-"

"Tatum." Iris groaned as Tatum sighed in return.

"Fine. You're welcome, you know, for the ride."

"I'm the one who's driving." Jack said as Tatum rolled her eyes, "But no problem, Iris."

Iris got out of the car and was immediately soaked. She ran over to the lighthouse, to see no one.

No cars. Nothing. Until she heard a voice.

"Hey, Kook Queen, over here!"

She couldn't see where the voice was calling out from due to all of the rain.

"Iris, to your left!"

And suddenly, John B's Twinkie came into view.

Meanwhile, Topper was driving around aimlessly with Kelce and Rafe, explaining how badly he wanted Sarah back and wanted to talk to her. Rafe was annoyed. He literally didn't give two fucks, but Top insisted on talking to her. And Rafe was snorting lines in the front seat of the jeep as they drove to Tanneyhill, Top on the other hand, was wasted.

Basically what ended up happening was Topper went and talked to Sarah, only it wasn't Sarah, but it was Wheezie who was staying in her room, and Topper came out pissed. Rafe and Kelce however, thought it was fucking hilarious.

"You poured your heart out to little Wheeze?" Rafe laughed, "You're going to make me piss my fucking pants, bro."

"That is so fucking funny, I'm sorry Top."

"Yeah, whatever, shut the fuck up guys." Top scoffed, as they drove off to his house.

And they drank the night away.

Iris, on the other hand, was out practically all night.

Little did she know it, she was slowly turning into a Pogue.

~