~15~[The Path That Boruto Can See]

Start from the beginning

"Here we go."

"All right!"

y/n turned to look at the boy's still holding onto the summons white fur. "Get some distance!" She yelled back, keeping the animal occupied with her annoying grasping.

"Roger that!" Boruto yelled, and they both jumped into the air. The clone launched Boruto straight for Nue's head using his feet, before poofing away.

Boruto held his kunai in both hands, falling towards the animal. He stabbed the weapon right between the eyes and Nue let out a yell, whipping his head back roughly.

y/n and Boruto flew off, landing roughly on the floor. Both bodies dragging across the ground before hitting their backs against the large tree trunk.

y/n was the first to get up, glaring at the beast as a trail of blood dripped out of her nose. Boruto stood up next to her, his head bowed.

"We're not gonna lose. We're avenging the Class Rep!" The blond stated, glaring at the beast before him.

His eye re-activated and he blinked a few times. y/n stood next to him, waiting for him to inform her of what he was seeing.

The beast started running for them, not giving the kids time to talk. y/n quickly jumped towards him, while two long arms reached down, pulling Boruto up.

y/n smacked her hand against the top of the beast, jumping back towards the top of the tree stump.

It wasn't long before the paper bomb she put on him went off, his body flying face-first into the tree below.

The girl landed next to Boruto and Mitsuki, her eyes widening a little at the sight of the blue-haired boy. "Why were you standing there all dazed?" Mitsuki questioned, looking over at the blond. He was referring to how the boy didn't react to Nue running at him.

"Mitsuki!" Boruto mumbled, finally realizing that the boy was actually there.

"How can you talk about revenge when the Class Rep's not even dead?" Mitsuki questioned, not looking over at the two next to him. "Because that thing's following her orders."

Boruto smiled, resting a hand on his chest with relief. "Which means she's still alive."

"Are you still going to defend her?" Mitsuki questioned.

"Are you still going after her?" Boruto followed up, stepping closer to the boy.

y/n put her hands in front of the boy's mouths, quieting them. Their eyes widened a little. "Both of you, shut up, you're annoying. And before you go getting your panties in a twist, we have to deal with him." Her eyes were trained on the raging beast below.

Nue jumped up at the trio, trying to hit them with its paw. They jumped way, dodging the attack. The group landed on the ground and quickly starting running from Nue.

The creature dropped down once more, chasing after them.

"Although it's much smaller than when it first appeared in the village, if we get hit with that, we're in big trouble." Mitsuki stated, as they ducked and dodged the large roots in the way of their running.

"Dammit!" y/n cursed, keeping her eyes trained ahead.

Boruto looked back for just a moment. "Mitsuki! Can you stall him?"

"I can try." Mitsuki stated, looking over at the boy. The other two ran ahead, as Mitsuki turned back to Nue, performing hand signs. "Wind Style: Breakthrough!" His chest got big as he blew a giant wind attack towards the animal, knocking it onto it's back.