~4~[The Hokage's Son]

Happy Easter everyone! (If you celebrate) As a gift for my readers, I am updating all of my books! That's all I have to say!

🌸🌸🌸

The Academy. In the past, this institute was the Hidden Leaf's training center for shinobi, and hopefuls underwent rigorous training here.

However, peace and stability in the modern world brought about big changes.

Today, a general curriculum of educational courses is offered in addition to Ninjutsu training. It is an academic facility where the next generation can develop their talents in many fields of study.

"Alright, so this is gonna be the stage where I make my mark." Boruto stated with a grin and y/n smirked, having joined back up with the boy after Sarada smacked her away.

"Are you an idiot?" Shikadai asked, pointing at the two kids in front of him. "You guys were just suspended for two weeks. It was bad enough with everyone gossiping about you. Show some restraint."

"What's done is done. We can't worry about that." y/n walked past the Nara with a shrug, Boruto right behind her.

"I couldn't agree more!" The blond cheered happily in agreement.

"Hey! Wait up!" Shikadai called out for the two, trying to catch back up with them.

The lifelong friends walked into the classroom, Shikadai, and Denki trailing close behind.

"Hey guys! I'm Boruto Uzumaki! This girl here is y/n Uchiha! Nice to meet you all!" Boruto yelled, shoving his fists out towards the students with enthusiasm.

y/n looked around the room quietly, trying to memorize everyone for future reference.

Shikadai walked up to Boruto, setting a hand on his outstretched arm. "I told you to restrain yourself." He reminded lazily, walking away from the boy.

"Hey, Denki, where are our desks?" y/n asked, turning slightly to glance over at the boy.

"You guys can sit anywhere." Denki replied easily.

"Is that how it works?" Boruto asked, striding with the others towards the rows of seats. "Hi! Hi!" He was greeting kids as he passed them, sitting down in the front with Shikadai and Denki.

y/n nodded to her new classmates and sat on the bench behind her obnoxious friend, a bored look on her face.

"My mom's finally gonna ease up on me." Boruto let out a satisfied sigh, laying his head on the desk.

"Your mom?" Denki questioned.

"I had to study at home the whole two weeks." Boruto replied, smiling to himself.

"Lucky. My mom forced me to study then train. Do you know what it's like to spar with her?" y/n complained, her arms still painful from all the rigorous sessions.

"That's them." A student suddenly hissed.

"How come they weren't punished after doing something like that?"

"I mean... you know..."

"That wasn't just a prank. If they had plunged into town, it would've been a disaster."

"We'd all be dead by now."

"Shh! They can hear you."

A group of boys in the back of the class were whispering about the two kids. Denki had his head angled, listening in on what they were saying.