~14~[The Demon Beast Appears!]

🌸🌸🌸

y/n was on one of her night strolls when Shikamaru suddenly appeared in front of her. "Ah, do you need something?"

Shikamaru let out a sigh before nodding. "The Hokage has requested to see you."

y/n tilted her head to the side. "He sent you? But-"

"Don't ask any questions, just come on." Shikamaru teleported away at those words, and y/n began running for the large red building.

"C-Class Rep is... the one who started all the incidents?" y/n was standing in front of the Hokage, Shikamaru, and Kakashi in the room with them.

"We have Sai out looking for her now since she disappeared from her hospital room..." Naruto fell silent for a moment. "The legacy of Danzo, the Gozu Tennou. It's embedded in the body of Sumire, thanks to her father's practice in the organization." y/n froze, her eyes widening.

"She's the very gate through which Nue is summoned." Kakashi stepped up, his words only making things worse for the girl.

y/n knew what the men were speaking of. In the ANBU, learning about things like Nue and Danzo's organization weren't unheard of.

"H-How could a father...?!" y/n cut herself off, her eyes shaking as she stumbled a little.

"So, just about now, Sumire is-" Shikadai started, when the group suddenly heard a noise, the building shaking a little. "What was that?" They all walked over to the window. Besides y/n, she was still frozen to the spot she stood.

But it only took a second for the cogs in her mind to start working once more.

She quickly pieced together the events leading up to this point and she clenched her fists.

"Lord Hokage, you called me here to see if I could do something about the issue, right?"

"y/n, only you can do this properly. I need you to handle Sumire." Naruto stated, turning to look at the girl. "Don't let anyone else do it."

y/n's breath hitched when she heard his last words, but she nodded anyways. "Understood, Lord Hokage."

As y/n jumped from rooftop to rooftop with no clear path in mind, she saw a large cloud of dust appear from the forest.

A familiar tape-worm looking creature emerged out of it, but it was different from what Boruto had summoned the last time.

This time, the beast was complete, and it looked more like a giant tiger with a tape-worm attached to it.

Before she could take action, the creature was surrounded with large mud walls.

'Someone already took action?! Well, there's no going back now, I already agreed to help.' She turned towards the Jutsu, continuing in the direction of Nue.

"What the hell's goin' on?" Boruto questioned, running over to y/n. Both of them were looking up at the mud walls in front of them.

"Sumire's gotten herself into some deep stuff." She stated, staring at the Jutsu with a small sight. "I never thought something like this would ever happen."

"I wouldn't get any closer if I were you." Mitsuki warned, walking up to the kids.

"Mitsuki..." Boruto mumbled, looking over at his friend. y/n clenched her fists, her eyes shutting tightly.

"It's just like the Ghost incidents. At this rate, the Chakra of everyone in the village will be extracted." The boy informed, looking at the dozens of tape-worm creatures that were floating around in the air.