~8~[The Final Lesson!]

Start from the beginning

Bugs surrounded Shino to the point that he was no longer visible. When he threw his arms out, the insects dispersed, all of them eating away at the trees.

"Don't they say you'd better watch out when a normally quiet person just snaps?" Shikadai asked quickly.

"This isn't just snapping..." y/n mumbled, her facial expression serious.

"Yeah, it's just like what happened to Metal!" Boruto informed quickly.

"What?!" Shikadai's eyes went wide.

"Even if we have to beat him up, we have to stop him!" Boruto stated, hitting a fist into his hand.

"Don't aim for any vital spots." y/n ordered, her warning made only for a certain blue-haired boy.

That very kid looked at the girl from behind, his eyes narrowed.

"Stop... me? Vital spots..? Do you really think you can do it?" Shino questioned, the bugs swarming up behind him.

Shikadai smacked his hands together. "Shadow Paralysis Jutsu!" A shadow quickly rushed for the man ahead.

The bugs stopped it with their own shadow and raced forward to attack.

"It's didn't work?" The Nara questioned, as they all jumped away from the insects.

Shino's red eye shot over, and he sent a small group of bugs at Boruto, successfully grabbing his ankle.

"Huh?!" The boy's eyes widened and he fell to the ground.

"Boruto!" y/n yelled, landing on a branch above him.

"Damn it, even if we can stop some of the insects, there's still too many!" Shikadai stated, landing next to the Uchiha with Mitsuki.

The bug's started to grow on Boruto, engulfing a good part of his lower body. He tried smacking them away, but they weren't going anywhere.

"It's a waste of time trying to teach you kids. Troublemakers who constantly give their teachers a hard time..." Shino started, watching as Boruto was almost completely covered in insects.

"Lazy and indifferent ones who don't want to listen..." His sights moved to Shikadai.

"Gifted rookie's who never seem to care..." The Sensei looked over to y/n.

"And disruptive outsiders..." His final stop was Mitsuki.

"I've given up on teaching you anything more. Therefore... I will eliminate you right here!"

Mitsuki quickly began performing signs. "Wind Style: Immense Breakthrough." He blew the strong gust of wind and the bugs flew off Boruto, leaving the kid to fall flat onto the ground.

Mitsuki outstretched his arm, grabbing the blond's body.

Shino reached his hand out to command more bugs, but y/n had already thrown a light bomb to block his vision.

"I didn't know you could do stuff like that!" Shikadai stated, looking over at Mitsuki. He caught Boruto's body after the pale child handed it over to him.

He put the blond over his shoulder and jumped away, y/n following close behind.

"Where are we going?" Mitsuki questioned, joining up with the three quickly.

"Struggle as you may, try to do your best... My insects will follow you everywhere." Shino stated the bugs surrounding him once more. But this time, when they dispersed, he was no longer standing there.

"I never thought Shino Sensei would get like that too." Boruto stated, the four kids now sitting under large roots of a tree inside the forest.