"I'll stop if you apologize."

"N-N-Never!"

"Suit yourself."

I continued my attack until she was laughing so hard she was crying, and the release of air from her lungs was becoming hiccups.

"O-Okay! I give in! I-I'm sorry!" The words were music to my ears, and I smirked in triumph.

"Girls, breakfast time!" Mom called out for me and Sarada as soon as we'd stopped our childish behavior.

The both of us smiled, and I held my hand out, helping Sarada up from the ground. Together, we headed over to the table for some well-deserved food.

"Done! I'm gonna head upstairs and get dressed before I go out for the day." I announced, excusing myself from the table to put my dishes in the sink and change.

I bounced up to my room and opened the top drawer of my dresser, pulling out some clothes. I threw them on quickly, before running back down to the front door so I could slide on my sandals.

I'd bandaged my feet up last night after dinner so they would heal quicker, and also so it didn't hurt to walk.

"Where are you going exactly?" Sarada asked, appearing behind me out of thin air.

"On an adventure." I put my hands up into the air, making a slow rainbow motion.

"Whatever. Be back by dinner, we're having curry." She muttered with a dismissive tone, before walking back to help mom clean dishes.

Usually, mom would be at work before me and Sarada woke up. But since we both woke up early, we got to enjoy some time with her before she heads over to the hospital.

I stuck my tongue out at my twin's backside, before standing up and rushing out into the warm day. "I'll be home soon!" I called back into the house with a smile, looking straight ahead after I shut the door.

I wound up running into town, where most of the stores were. Food and gifts lurking around every corner.

"Good morning y/n, you're out early." An old lady with bushy grey hair and stretched out ear lobes commented as I passed.

She was sweeping the dust from the ground outside, a cat circling her feet.

"Yeah, I know. Sister issue. Anyway, I'll see you later Ms. Kiko." I smiled, shoving my hands into my pockets as I started on the unknown adventure I'd told Sarada about earlier.

It wasn't long before I saw Boruto's familiar face walking down the street with me.

"Hey, dobe! Wait up!" I yelled quickly, halting him in his steps as soon as he heard me.

I'd been calling him 'dobe' ever since we were little. At the time, it was only because he'd been annoying and I felt like putting him in his place. But over the years, it's kinda just turned into my nickname for him.

"Hey y/n. You in the mood for a burger too?" He questioned, while casually walking over to me with his hands in his pockets.

I furrowed my brows. "You're eating... burgers? For breakfast?"

"Yeah, I'm craving one." I shook my head and followed him into one of the villages many diners anyway.

We both got a booth together and he ordered a normal cheeseburger with some fries. I just got a plain soda.

"Hey, look! They've got a new flavored burger!" Boruto cheered, pointing to a poster on the wall behind me.

"I think that might be a little spicy." I felt my mouth dry up just reading over the brightly colored flier.