eightteen.

♡︎

♡︎

London, England

It was official- Frank Lampard had left and Chelsea was now managed by Thomas Tuchel.

The German man was overly fond of the young girl and admired her confidence to stand out and boss the team about. When the two first met, they got on like a house on fire and Daisie instantly knew that the team would go far with Thomas as their new manager.

Daisie Dior Delore was currently in her house, raiding Masons wardrobe. There were shirts and hoodies and shoes flying everywhere, pooling to the floor.

"Can I have this?"

"No"

"What about this one?"

"No"

"Mase, can I have that?"

Mason Mount had grown tired of hearing the girl who was helping him organise his room. Daisie had been going on a cleaning spree and the next stop was the boys room.

The smaller girl was in a form of heaven seeing all of his hoodies and tops. "Mason, you have far too many jumpers and i think you should share with me before throwing any away!" She stated, folding her arms as she sat cross legged on the floor, Mason standing against the door frame.

"But I need all of them. They're good clothes!" He pleaded woefully. The boy was clearly very sentimental about his belongings.

Daisie Dior stood up and hopped over the clothes on the floor, landing in front of the tall boy. Within seconds, she had him taking off his hoodie and trying his other ones on to see what fitted.

As Mason was switching clothes, Daisie ran her hand along the hoodie the footballer had just taken off. It was a light blue, soft item with the words 'no fear' in white on the chest. She slowly pulled the over her head, being immediately engulfed by Masons scent. He smelt of a harsh mint and apple.

The hoodie was large fitting, Daisie stood in front of the mirror to examine her new attire.

The Chelsea player paused from trying on his old clothes, silently watching Daisie. He couldn't help but feel warm and tingly. Her long hair was in a wavy mess but looked simply perfect and her round eyes look on in only kindness. Seeing the girl in his clothes made him feel like she belonged to him. His.

"What?"

"Nothing, you look beautiful," the boy smiled, patiently approached the girl who looked at him through the mirror.

There was a faint blush upon the London girl's cheeks as she heated up. Mason crept his arms around the waste of his childhood friend and buried his head into her shoulder.

"You know I love you, right?" He murmured, the hairs on Daisies neck instantly pricked up and gave her the shivers.

The girl had a small smile on her face. "Mhm," she mumbled and reached back, rubbing his head with her soft hand. "I love you too!"

♡︎

As Saturday night rolled around, the football team had the night to themselves after a friendly against Arsenal. Mason and Ben gathered at Declan's house with Daisie, Lauren and Katie tagging along.

It was no party like the night at Mason and Daisies shared house but it was a quiet, comfortable night. Declan and Ben had the PlayStation running, Mason and Katie were gathering orders for a Chinese and Lauren and Daisie poured the drinks.

"And so what happened next?" Lauren asked, intrigued.

Daisie grinned and set down her wine glass. "And then I put all his clothes back and kept the jumper!" Hinting at the jumpers that covered most of her upper body.

The moment between Mason Mount and Daisie Delore was a sweet one and anyone who didn't know them would be sure that the pair were together. Of course, Daisie did love Mason, she worried in case he didn't love her back in that way. The boy dropped hints and gave off the impression that they were more than friends but had never said it outright to anyone, not even Declan.

The brunette sighed and took another swing of her drink. "I think I'm getting over my head here, he only seen it as platonic," she said sorrily, glancing off at the boy who was laughing at Ben losing the game. His smile made Daisies heart swoon as Lauren could tell.

"Leave it with me, Dee. I'll see what magic I can work!"

"Sure. Wait, what?" Before Daisie realised, Lauren was seven feet away, whispering into Declan's ear.

Once Mason and Katie had got the orders, Katie had perched down beside Ben and Mason stalked towards Daisie.

"Here, my love" she smiled, passing him his beer. The boy suddenly kissed her cheek, making Daisie choke on her wine. Mason smirked at her reaction and leant in to her ear. "I have to say, you do look amazing in my clothes," he whispered in a deep, husky voice giving Daisie instant butterflies.

The girl leaned back, smirking at her crush. "Are you trying to seduce me, Mason Mount?" She asked, her head tilting slightly as she examined his eyes. They were a darker shade of brown, almost black.

Everyone else in the open plan room were engulfed in their own conversations, too busy to notice the suspiciously close pair by the kitchen.

The boy hooked his finger around the girls jeans loop and hulled her in close, once more. He tucked her hair behind her ear and leaned in, once more. Daisie got her butterflies, once more.

"As nice as you look, I'd prefer you with nothing on at all."

♡︎

AHHHHH IM FANGIRLING OVER HERE

ALSO I APOLOGISE IF THE EVENTS IN THIS BOOK SUCH AS MATCHES, FRANK LEAVING AND THE EUROS ARE NOT IN THE CORRECT TIMELINE AND IN CASE YOU DIDNT REALISE, COVID NEVER HAPPENED IN THIS BOOK BUT THE EUROS WERE STILL IN 2021 BUT EVERYTHING IS STILL OCCURING AS NORMAL LIKE PORTO AND TRAINING CAMP.