seven.

♡︎

♡︎

London, England

Daisie returned after her run and a quick trip to pick up her car and take it to Masons large house only to find it empty with a note on the kitchen table that read:

Had a meeting about champions league that I forgot about. Going out for drinks after with Ben and Christian, will be back tomo - MM

Daisie sighed. She would have to make her own lunch and dinner and clean the building all by herself. Realising this, the girl rushed to the fridge and to her surprise, there was no food. How Mason was surviving in there alone was a mystery to her.

Daisie ran herself a shower and stripped off her sweaty clothes. The hot water dripped onto her skin and it felt euphoric. The shower was the only time the girl really wasn't rushing or running about; it was where she had time to herself and was able to breathe.

The Delore girl began to hum to herself. It was no new top of the pops song, it was just an oldie. Her mind, subconsciously, drifted to thoughts about Mason and what he was up to at that moment in time. Her head had been doing that a lot and she would always catch herself on. Any spare moment like brushing her hair, walking downstairs or even scrolling through Instagram. She always thought of Mason Mount.

Specifically, the moment she kissed his lips on the sofa. She always found herself pondering over this moment. With no real reason as to why she did it, Daisie always felt different about that kiss.

Snapping out of her trance, Daisie washed her hair and her body before quickly stepping out of the shower, turning the water off and wrapping her hair and figure in towels. She couldn't think about him anymore so Daisie Delore decided she would go out tonight.

Her only default with wanting to go out was that she had no friends in London other than Declan and Mason who were both busy.

The girl decided that she would go and make some friends.

♡︎

Daisie Delore had gone to a small cafe around the corner but on the same street name as the house and met a girl who looked a similar age to her.

The girl was called Katie Fitzgerald. She had long, blonde locks and a slim, tall figure. Katie had approached Daisie as she was alone too and felt bad for the girl sitting in a booth with nothing but herself and a coffee.

The pair were currently sitting on Mason Mounts sofa after fully restocking the fridge, they were eating delivery pizza, downing red wine and watching 'Love Actually'. To say the two were content would be an understatement.

The girl was a sucker for romcoms. Love Actually was Daisies all time favourite movie. She would play it wherever and whenever she could, it always had a calming effect on her.