nine.

♡︎

♡︎

London, England

Daisie Delore had resided in London for now three months and she had got her life sorted out.

The girl had a new job as a fitness trainer and had officially retired as a model. She sold her condo over the phone to save a flight to New York and fully moved into Masons house. He didn't mind however, it was originally his idea.

Daisie had even been out training Mason and some other boys from Chelsea during their sessions a couple times. Frank didn't mind as he got along well with the petite girl and so did the team.

Katie and Daisie became the new Bonnie and Clyde. The pair were never seen apart for longer than a day.

"My shoe, you bastard!" Daisie screamed in a fit of rage as Mason spilt melted butter. The Delore girl had come up with the idea of baking considering they both had the day off. It was going..well.

Mason wiped her shoes with a towel. "Daisie, how do you know this will work?"

The girl was in the middle of measuring the flour, tongue out for immense concentration. "Because it's the instructions, obviously Mase. They wouldn't make them if it didn't work!" Daisie felt as though she was baking with a child.

Mason gave up half way through the recipe and went off to play video games on his PlayStation. Once again, leaving Daisie Dior Delore to do it all herself. Although baking was tough, Mason kept his promise about pulling his weight around the building and Daisie endlessly praised him for it so didn't feel upset at his defeat against baking.

The footballer switched between his phone and his controller for twenty minutes before pestering Daisie some more.

"Can I not just have a little bit?" He pleaded with his eyes fixated on the raw cookie dough in the bowl.

Daisie shook her head and scolded the boy. "No Mason! It's got raw egg in it and you've got the match tomorrow so you can't get sick" she smacked his hand away.

Mason gave her his most sincere puppy eyes in an attempt to woo the girl. Daisie turned to him, examined his expression and sighed. She would go to the worlds end for those chocolate brown eyes.

Grabbing a spoon, the girl scooped a little amount of dough and passed it to her best friend. Mason pressed a kiss to her cheek and buggered off to the sofa again. Daisie found herself blushing and smiling uncontrollably at his actions, the effect he had on her was getting out of control.

Daisie Dior Delore had only told Katie about her growing crush on Mason. At first, Katie thought she was joking but the serious expression on Daisies face said she wasn't.

Debbie had been over for dinner a couple of times and insisting they went out with the whole family. She was a real character.

"Yo, Dais?"

"Yep?"

"Some of the team are coming over later. We were meant to be going out but Chilly forgot to book ahead" Mason shouted from his place on the couch.

Daisie put the cookies in the oven and walked over to the man. "Are you serious? Who?" She asked with her hands on her hips. Although she tried to look intimidating, her crazy baby hairs that feel out of her bun made it hard.

"Just some of the lads" Mason shrugged. He was focusing on the screen, eyes never leaving it.

"Specificity, dick!" She said impatiently.

Mason paused his Fifa game and looked up at her. "Ben, Kai, Christian, Dec and Tam. Maybe Lauren, Declan doesn't know if she's working or not!"

"Can I let Katie come over please?" Asked Daisie who was already dreading the potential of Katie being busy.

Mason patted the seat beside him and Daisie sat down, cuddling into the footballers side. "Course you can, love" he smiled and wrapped the smaller girl with his arm. They sat there, Mason teaching Daisie how to play Fifa until the smell of burning hit their noses.

The two looked at each other confusedly before having the realisation.

"My fucking cookies!"

♡︎