twelve.

♡︎

♡︎

Surrey, England

Daisie Dior Delore pulled into the parking lot outside the office block. The girl had thrown on a pencil skirt and a plain white shirt as it was an important meeting, Lampard was even wearing a suit, which was a shock.

The models heels clicked on the tarmac as she locked her car and headed towards the double doors. Daisie couldn't help but feel nervous, she always got the jitters before meetings. Frank appeared from his car and joined the girl in a hurry considering they were both late.

"You don't look terrible?" Frank almost unsure if he was being nice or confused. He offered the girl a tight-lip-smile. Daisie just smiled back at Franks unusual attempt to compliment someone.

The pair stood in the lift as it pinged on the fourth floor. The tight, low bun in Daisies hair made her feel uncomfortable and knew it would annoy her for the rest of the day. The girl attempted to move it slightly as Frank led the way into the office room, holding the door for Daisie. The girl thanked him and took a seat at the large table, surrounded by many, many people. They all seemed professional and Frank fit right in, Daisie however did not.

♡︎

Daisie was silent throughout the whole meeting. Even at the meeting at Stamford, Daisie was mute. Her head was running through memories of what Daisie and Mason got up to the night before.

It all started to come back to the girl within the first twenty minutes in Surrey, leaving a worried Daisie. The trainer got along with everyone at breakfast that morning but the realisation for reality only struck her later in the day.

With less than four months to prepare for their first match of the tournament, the Chelsea squad were fitting in a last minute cardio session in the gym, supervised by Frank and a few other instructors meaning Daisie would have to get hands on and help.

The girl had brought gym clothes in her car when she got ready that morning meaning she could easily get changed at Cobham Training Ground. 

Finishing stretches with some of the boys, Daisie felt watched. She had specifically taken the second group, mainly because Mason Mount wasn't in it. The Delore girl couldn't bring herself to face him after realising how they could potentially damage their friendship by their drunken actions.

"Ok boys, now squats!" Daisie exclaimed, earning loud, manly groans from the footballers. "Yes, I know. Everyone's favourite. I promise I won't judged your arses" she joked and everyone laughed. It made Daisie happy to hear this as she wanted more than anything to get along with her new team.

Mason watched the boys laugh as Daisie must have said something funny. It made him slightly jealous, resulting in him being moody. "Oi, Mount. Are we focusing?" Brian, one of the other trainers shouted, snapping Masons attention back to the warmups. He didn't stop his sneaky glances as Daisie would spot someone or show them how to properly stretch, accentuating her curves as she did so. He wanted nothing more than to blind his teammates for even looking at her.

Mason stopped.

He was truly shocked at what was happening to him. One day, his relationship with Daisie Dior Delore was strictly platonic and the next he was ready to kill anyone who laid eyes on her.

Daisie walked about her group, examining the men and their planks, talking amongst themselves as they did. The trainer didn't mind this in fact, she encouraged it. There was one thing that Daisie reinforced when training and that was communication. She didn't care if they were talking about football or their girlfriends, as long as they were talking.

"Yo, Dais," Ben called out from his plank, making Daisie sit on the floor in front of him to reply. "Yes, Chilwell?"

"What exactly happened between you and Mason?" He asked, careful not to overstep any boundaries. Ben, albeit they got off to a weird start, had a calming aura about him that made Daisie warm up to him easily. She could tell he had a kind soul.

"Lads, I want ten laps around the track outside, I'll be running it with you!" Daisie shouted to her group, getting up with them and following them. "Well, I'm still unsure. I know that we definitely had sex because I remember some of it and sure you all heard it" she said embarrassingly.

The group ran their laps with Ben and Daisie at the back, chatting and laughing the whole time.

When they came back, Mason was more than finished with his day.

♡︎