nineteen.

♡︎

♡︎

❤︎ liked by benchilwell, yungchalobah and 341,739 othersdaisiedelore:  unlocked: caveman

daisiedelore: unlocked: caveman

comments:

@debbie_m: you look tired 😴
| @daisiedelore: I am after
chasing around your son all day
heheh

@user49: I will never understand why you quit modelling with a figure like that wtf

@chelseafc: Daisie 👊

@anniedelore: beautiful ❤️
| @daisiedelore: thanks mum

@chelseafan77: anyone else sense the rock hard tension between her mum and Daisie??
| @user8: 🙋‍♂️🙋🏽‍♀️

@katie_cooch: sxc mamacita
| @daisiedelore: I want to
completely forget what you just said
cooch

@masonmount: our dais 😍
|@welove19: mason: 🏀💨

♡︎

(slight time skip to the week of CL against mcc ...)

Manchester, England

The Champions League final was rolling around and Chelsea were over the moon. They were into the final match against Manchester City in Porto with high hopes, one pleased manager and an ecstatic trainer.

The team had all to be at Manchester Airport for 1:15am ahead of their flight to Portugal. Daisie and Mason were asleep in their beds from 5pm the night before and had both set their alarms for the early morning rise.

Mason, surprisingly, was the first one to wake up, right before his alarm went off. The pair had both packed their suitcases beforehand for an easy morning with minimal stress. The boy fumbled with the light switch in the dark and once bright, he rubbed his eyes in discomfort.

Mason Mount had always been excited for away games, especially in different countries. He had always been enthusiastic about travelling and if he was not a footballer, he would have been a pilot to aid his passion for travelling.

After he put clothes on, the footballer wheeled his suitcase into the hall and was confused to see Daisies door still shut and the house so quiet. He set his belongings down and stepped towards her door.

"Dee?" He knocked.

No answer.

The boy knocked again, this time much louder but still silence.

Mason closed his eyes and opened the door in case Daisie was getting changed and didn't hear him.

The bedroom was pitch black with only the light from the hall dimly shining through. Examining the room, Masons eyes lay on the adorable girl who was still fast asleep.

If he didn't get her up, they would both be extremely late for the flight. The Chelsea player hunkered down beside the bed and spoke softly, "Daisie, can you get up please?"

The girl remained unbothered and carefree. She did not even stir in her slumber. Mason began to shake her carefully in order to wake her but it didn't work.

After moments on contemplating, Mason decided to grab the girl from her bed and throw her over his shoulder. The boy then switched her light on and opened her drawers.

Hanging like an accessory, Daisie only then began to stir awake. "Mount? What are you doing?"

When Mason heard her speak, he set the girl upright and continued to rifle through her drawers. "Do you know how much of a heavy sleeper you are?" He laughed and set leggings on top of the cabinet.

It took Daisie a while to realise what he was doing. "Are you dressing me?" She pondered out loud.

It wasn't until he had picked out a full outfit that she realised that had done just that. "We need to go real soon, Dais! Hurry up!" He called before rushing out and leaving the still half asleep girl.

Finally after a full hour of rushing, the Chelsea team made it to the airport-on time. The whole team, players and all were gathered in the lounge area after going through security.

Daisie was cross legged on an uncomfortable sofa with Thomas beside her. Mason was in the pharmacy with some of the other boys, choking on the cologne fumes.

"And we could start Kai and sub him off depending on how he plays, in case it goes tits up," Thomas Tuchel began, tilting the iPad so that the Delore girl could see the lineup draft.

The two had been nonstop discussing about how to start the game and who would have the best chemistry. All the football and technical talk at that early in the morning had Daisie yawning and stretching like crazy and it wasn't long until her boss caught sight of it.

He turned to her with a small smile. "Did you sleep at all earlier?"

"Think I fell asleep then refused to get back up even when Mason was practically shaking me!" Daisie laughed wholeheartedly.

Thomas had a look of contentment, almost approving of the girl. "Can I ask you something?" He questioned, his thick german accent becoming crystal clear.

His tone was so startling for Daisie who was unable to tell what he was going to say next. "Of course you can, Thomas" she smiled, hoping he would take pity on her kindness and not fire her in the middle of the airport.

There was silence for a moment before Thomas Tuchel fully turned his body to face her. "What's going on between you and Mr Mount?" There was a slight glint in Thomas's eye.

Daisie immediately gulped and glanced around her, as if searching for help in order to avoid the awkward question. "N-nothing, we were childhood best friends that just happen to live together now" she giggled nervously, unhappy with the tension between her and her boss.

Thomas hummed in response, not fully believing her.