Epilogue

Third person POV:

Y/n lived an amazing life with Loki full of laughter and love. After the wedding they travelled all around the nine realms. After that, instead of living on Asgard, Y/n and Loki settled in Midgard. They live in a nice house near the lake that was far away from people.

----------------------------------------
Time skip to ten years

Y/n and Loki have three children, and Y/n is pregnant with the fourth. There Oldest was a beautiful girl named Astrid. Y/n named her after her mother. She had Loki's eyes, hair, and noise. Everything else was Y/n. her lips, skin tone and so on. She is eight years old. Then they had two twin boys named Erik and Ivar. They are six years old. Loki was the one who named Ivar. He named him after Y/n's father. Both of them had Loki's eyes, but Erik looked more like Loki and Ivar looked more like Y/n. As for the unborn baby they know that she is a girl. 

Y/n, Loki, and the kids are having a nice picnic near the lake

Y/n, Loki, and the kids are having a nice picnic near the lake. y/n was sitting reading a book while the twins are playing. Loki and Astrid just came back from a walk. Astrid went and sat next to her mom laying her head on her shoulder, while Loki went to play with the kids.

After a few minutes Y/n shouted at them "Come and eat some cake you three"

"We are playing mommy me and Erik are wining" Ivar said as he and his brother are playing sword game with their father.

"If you don't come now, I'm going to eat all the cake." Astrid said while eating her cake

The two boys screamed together "NO". Y/n and her daughter laughed and gave them their plate of cake when they arrived.

After they finished with their food, Y/n started to rub her belly as she felt the baby kick. Erik looked at his mother and asked "Is she hurting you mommy?"

Y/n chuckled at her son and said "No, not at all"

Then Ivar asked his mother "What are we naming her mommy"

"I don't know. I didn't think about it. Do you have a name in mind?" she told her son. He shook his head no in response.

"Oh, I know. How about Elin?" Astrid said in excitement

Loki said confused "Elin?"

"It means light. And I think she will be the light of our family once she is born" Astrid said. She then looked at her mother and asked "What do you think mother? Can we name her Elin?"

"Of course, I love it, what do you guys think?" Y/n said while looking at the three men in front of her. The twins nodded but Loki stayed quiet.

Astrid looked at her father and said "Please dad let's name her Elin please"

"Alright darling, Elin it is" Loki told his daughter. Astrid jumped in excitement and hugged both her parents. They just laughed at her actions and hugged her back.

The twins went and picked their swords, dragging their sister to play with them. while the kids went to play Loki got close to Y/n and gave her a kiss on the lips. He held her hand in his while speaking "I am the happiest man in all the nine realms. Thank you love for this family and for loving and accepting me, I love you so much"

"I love you too, and thank you for making me the happiest woman and giving me this amazing family. I couldn't wish for more" she said and went to kiss him.

Their lips moved in a perfect rhythm but they broke the kiss hearing their kids screaming "EEEWWWW". They laughed and went to go and play with their kids.

The End