Chapter three: The meeting

Third person POV:

Y/n and her mother were back in their house and from the moment they entered, they were talking about what happened back in the palace. They were arguing for two hours, and the atmosphere of the room was full of anger, negativity, and tensed energy. The room was quiet for a couple of minutes before Y/n's mother spoke "I am completely fine, I will rest for now and then I can start working in few days."

Y/n sighted and replayed "Mother please, you can not work back there you should rest. You heard what the queen said". Y/n mother shook her head and went to talk, but before she could say a word Y/n continued "Besides I think it's time for me to work, don't you think?"

This time Y/n mother sighted and sat next to her put a hand on her shoulder and began to speak "Y/n, you don't know what the world is like out there. Why do you think me and your father kept you away from the city?" She looked at her and tugged her in a hug then started to play with her daughter's hair and continued speaking "I don't want to see my baby get hurt by the people out there. I want to keep you safe. I promised your father to take care of you and keep you safe".

Y/n looked up to her mother's eyes for a while then she spoke "mother I know you are concerned but I am not a child anymore, I am a grown woman. I really appreciate you taking care of me, but now it's my turn to take care of you." She looked at her with pleading eyes before she continued "I can work at the palace if you see it is the best option".

Y/n mother sighted and thought for a while. At least the palace is better than the city. She thought for a while then said "alright, I will talk to the queen about this."

Y/n jumped in excitement and hugged her mother for agreeing with her and letting Y/n take care of her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip

Y/n POV:
I woke up super early in the morning to get ready for my new job at the palace. My mother talked to the queen and she happily agreed to let me work. I took a quick bath, brushed my teeth, and braided my long her. Afterwards I changed to my uniform, and quickly put the last things that I needed in the bag and went to the living room.

I saw my mom there standing waiting for me, I said my goodbyes to her because I will be leaving to stay at the palace from Saturday till Thursday, Friday was the only day that I was allowed out of the palace. She looked at me, tears falling from her eyes which made me tear up too, but I refused to let them fall. I had to be strong for her. She whispered to my ears how much she loves me and that she is proud of me.

When I arrived at the palace one of the servants took me and showed me where my room was, and gave me a few seconds to settle in before she took me to show me around the palace. The whole time I was looking in wonder like a little kid. After the tour around the palace was done, she took me to the door which led to where the queen was waiting for me. I got in and when I saw the queen I curtsied. She told me to rise and pointed to the seat next to her for me to settle in. We talked for a while and she told me that I was going to be her son's personal servant. His name was Loki, I agreed and then one of the servants came to take me. While we were on our way to meet the prince, she informed me of what I was required to do for the prince of Asgard. She led me to his chambers and then left.

I was a little nervous. I'm not going to lie. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door three times. I waited for a few seconds before I heard a voice that was so soothing to my ears saying "Come in". when I got in, my head was down facing the ground, I closed the door behind me. When I turned around, I looked up and I was shocked and froze in my place when I saw the black headed man from a few days ago. He looked at me up and down and it made me really uncomfortable. He gestured to me to come closer and said "You must be my new personal servant".

I gulped and moved closer to him and simply nodded, not trusting my own voice. He narrowed his blueish- green eyes to my E/c ones. After a few seconds I let my gaze fall to the ground. He chuckled and lifted my chin with his index finger to make me look at him. He said "Look at me when I speak with you" I looked at him and I realized how beautiful he was up close. He continued speaking, "Use your words pet." The name he gave me made a funny feeling in my stomach.

"Yes, your highness." I simply said

"What is your name ambátt?" he asked in a harsh tone

"Y-y/n, your highness." I answered nervously.

He chuckled and said "Oh, I am going to have so much fun with you Y/n '' he circled me and then stopped behind me. He moves his hand on my back and I shiver. "Why don't you be such a good pet for me and go make me a bath" he says.

I nodded and quickly replied "yes, your highness".

When I moved to go to prepare his bath, he put his leg in front of me. I didn't see his leg so I tripped on it, he laughed at me and simply said "oh, this is going to be so much fun". I sighed and told myself that this will be a hell of a nightmare.

I ignored the fact he made me trip on purpose, and went to his bathroom and started to prepare his bath. I let the warm water fall to the giant tub and waited for it to fill in. When it was done, I went to the prince and said "Your bath is ready, your highness".

He looked at me and gestured to me to come to him. When I did, he told me "Undress me"

I looked at him shocked and said "excuse me?"

He repeated his words and made it very clear to me "I believe you aren't deaf, and heard what I said. Now undress me."

I thought he was joking or something, the servant who led me here didn't mention this. She only told me that I was going to be bringing his meals, cleaning his room, setting his clothes, and bring anything specific that isn't in his room. I looked at him and when I saw he wasn't kidding I started to take his armour off of him, heads down, not daring to look at him. I felt his gaze on me and it really made me uncomfortable.

"Look at me" he said. I did as he asked me, and when I finished undressing him, leaving his boxers on, he went to the bathroom and gestured to me to follow him, and I did so. He took his boxers off, and I immediately turned around cheeks burning red and hot from how bold his action was. He chuckled and got in the bath and looked at me and said "Clean me". I did so without a word. I took the sponge and soap and started to scrub his body. He looked at me then said "push harder you won't hurt me pet". I nodded and scrubbed harder.

When I was done, I looked at him and asked him carefully and mockingly "would you like me to also wash your hair, your highness" he simply nodded and I went to the shelves and got the shampoo and started to massage his head. He hummed and relaxed by the movement of my fingers massaging his scalp. I washed the shampoo away and quickly went to grab a towel from the shelves, and waited for him to get up when he was ready.

He looked at me and said "care to join me?" in a mocking way. I went completely red not knowing what to say. He laughed at me and said "I love your reactions pet, you are so different from the previous servants." He stood up and I quickly looked down at my feet. He was naked very naked. He took the towel, covered himself and patted me on the head like I'm a real pet.

I followed him to the room, took out some clothes out for him to change and nervously asked "Is there anything else you require of me?"

"Not at the moment, you may leave and come by dinner."

I simply nodded and left his chamber; I felt a pain in my heart because of the way he treated me. I sighted and went to my chamber hoping that he might change with time. That he would be nicer to me, I had to hope, remembering the words of my mother telling me to not judge people, and always see the good in them.