Chapter eight: First time

Warning: This chapter will only be the smut part. You can skip it if you want to, there won't be any important events. just Y/n first time with Loki.

(Also, thanks to my friends for helping me write this, because I don't know how to write it. So hopefully I did ok for the first time)

----------------------------------------------------------

The next morning

I woke up with two strong arms holding me tight. I looked back and saw Loki was sleeping. Damn can he not look pretty for once. I lifted his arm from my waist and sat on the bed for a few minutes. I looked at the time and it was too early. I do not wish anyone to see me leaving Loki's chambers at this time. I thought of taking a bath while processing what happened last night. I know he will not wake up for at least an hour or so. I went to his bathroom and turned on the water, and waited for the tub to fill. When it was done, I took my clothes off and went in. I laid inside the warm water, and drifted away with my thoughts.

Loki got up starched, his hands looking for Y/n. he opened his eyes and saw that she wasn't there. He got up and went to look for her and found her in the tub. She was laying there, eyes closed. He went to the bathroom and looked at her for a while before deciding to get naked and join her.

I felt someone enter the water and when I opened my eyes, I saw Loki in the tub with me. I quickly tried to cover myself, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. He then said "Do not hide from me pet". I try to get away from him but his grip on my wrists were hard. I was so nervous and did not know what to do. So, I kept still afraid to move. He leans in and gets closer. His lips were near my ear. He kissed the lope of my ear, then spoke softly "I am sorry darling. For reading your diary."

I looked at him and my eyes started to tear up, he pulled me close and hugged me for a while. After a few minutes, I looked up at him. I looked into those beautiful blueish- greenish eyes. He looked at my E/c ones, he then looked at my lips and went to my eyes again. I did the same thing, still nervous. Because I have never done this before. "May I?" he asked and I knew what he meant. I nodded, not trusting my voice.

I closed my eyes, and he leaned in until I felt his soft lips touch mine. We kissed, slowly passionately, taking our time. He moved one of his hands and cupped my checks, then moved it threw my hair to the back of my head to pull me close into the kiss. While his other hand moved from my shoulder to slide down my arms, to finally hold my hand in his. After a few seconds of kissing, he pulled me onto his lap. I cupped his cheeks while kissing him, not wanting this amazing feeling to stop. I let one hand go down his chest and pushed him away from me. I was breathing heavily then said "I thought I was not your type?"

He looked at my eyes then said "they do not call me the god of mischief for no reason" he chuckled while leaning in for another kiss. He kissed me and I put my hands around his neck. while his hands were moving all over my body, until they stopped on my butt cheeks. He squeezed them and I softly moaned. I felt his cock poking my entrance, and he was spreading my ass cheeks to slip his cock.

I stopped kissing him and pulled away. He looked at me confused. I said to him shyly "I never done this before. I am still a virgin."

He looked at me for a few seconds. He then assured me "do not worry darling, I will be gentle" he said while lifting me out of the tub and carrying me to the bed. He threw me on the bed and crawled over me, reaching my lips and kissing them hungrily. His hands were on my waist, while I pulled him close by the neck. "Oh pet, you look ravishing" he told me between kisses. He then moved down to kiss my jawline, then neck. He sucked on my sweet spot which made me moan loudly. I quickly covered my mouth with my hands, embarrassed of the sound I made. He laughed and told me "Oh I love your reactions. And don't hide your beautiful moans from me darling".

He then went back to kiss my lips for a while. I could not get enough of him. His kisses are amazing, so possessive. He then went down kissing my whole body. "Loki, please" I didn't know what I was begging for.

He then came back to my ears and whispered "Relax darling, I promise you that you will enjoy this." I was not going to lie; I was trying my best to relax. But it was scary, and all of those thoughts of will it hurt or not are making me tense. "Just relax" he said, giving me a peck on the lips. As he was back kissing my body, he reached my inner thighs and kissed them. avoiding the place that needed more attention. I whined and he chuckled "Patience pet".

He rested on his elbows, and lifted my legs to his shoulders. He held my hips tight so I won't escape. He looked at me one last time before he dived in my pussy. I shut my eyes and throw my head back against the pillows. He was licking and kissing my core, and it drove me insane. I wanted more. I wanted to feel him inside me already.

After a few moments, he climbed on top of me and gave me a heated kiss. I tasted myself on his lips. He balanced himself on his elbows and looked at me. I asked him "will it hurt?"

"Just in the beginning, but then it will feel great" he said, trying to calm my nerves. I felt the head of his cock was poking my entrance begging to be inside. I looked at him one last time and nodded. He then slipped the head of his cock inside me, and I inhaled sharply of the weird feeling. He waited a few seconds, then continued to slip himself inside me slowly. When he was fully in, I was in pain and grabbed the sheets tightly. He stayed still waiting for me to adjust to his size. He was kissing my cheeks, forehead, and nose trying to calm me down.

After a few seconds, I nodded so he could move. He slipped out till the tip and then thrusted back in. In the beginning, it was uncomfortable and painful, but after a few seconds that feeling changed. He held my hand while thrusting inside of me slowly, making sure that he was not hurting me. I wrapped my legs around his waist wanting to feel his skin on mine. "Loki harder" I said, moaning in his ears. He thrusted harder which made me close my eyes and bite my moan.

"Oh pet, you feel amazing." He said while thrusting harder and faster into me. "You are so tight; I am going to come".

"Lokiii" I screamed on the edge of my orgasm. I scratched his back which made him moan.

"that's it darling, come with me" he said, while rubbing my clit. I came and felt his cum inside me. He fell on top of me breathing heavily. As we were catching our breaths I started to play with his hair. He looked at me and smiled. He then said concerned "Was I rough"

I shook my head and said "you were perfect." He slipped out of me, and went to lay down next to me. He pulled me close to his arms, and I drifted to sleep.