Chapter nine: new beginnings

Warning: there is Smut in between I will mention it though if you want to skip.

Y/n POV:

Me and Loki have been courting for two months now, but secretly. Both of us agreed to this secret relationship. We had our own personal reasons, but let us not forget about the main one. Which was our status, I'm just a servant and he is a prince. Let us say that was more of my reason. He did not mind it, even though he used to mention it previously to annoy me. Also, it was my first time, and I am not sure about it. So, I did not want the entire people of Asgard knowing about it. As for Loki, he did not want people to interfere in his business. I opened up for Loki and he listened. It was something that I did not believe he would do. But when it was his time, he would change the subject. I understood and never pressured him. I would wait for him to open up to me when he was ready.

In these two months, Loki was nothing but sweet to me. He is a completely different person to me. He showed people that he was this cold, intelligent, trickster, and mean person. But with me he wasn't that. He was gentle, romantic, funny, but also so needy. He can't keep his hands to himself. And that is what was happening right now.

Smut part

---------------------------------

I was cleaning his room when I felt two strong hands on my waist. He was pulling me close to him, kissing my neck. I could feel his cock getting harder in his pants. I tried to push him away and said "Not now Loki, I am working".

He held me closer and whispered in my ears "But I want you darling"

"No Loki, not now" I said as I moved his hand, and went to his desk and started to clean.

He came behind me and turned me around to face him. He kissed me in a needy, passionate way. I cupped his cheeks and kissed him back. He lifted me up and put me on his desk. He spread my legs and got between them. "I need to feel you pet" he said between kisses.

I let one of my hands slide down his chest to stop him and said "Loki, I have to work". He ignored me and started to kiss my jawline, down my neck, to my collarbone. "Loki, please stop" I monad.

With a move of a hand, he used his magic so we were both naked. One hand was behind my neck pushing me hard on his lips, while the other was massaging my boob. I moaned into the kiss, and raped my legs around his waist to pull him closer. He said after breaking the kiss "I thought you wanted to work darling" with a smirk on his face.

"Loki" I whined, and pulled him for a kiss. I felt his hard cock poking my entrance. He didn't give time to say anything else. He shoved his cock inside me, and didn't give me time to adjust. He thrusted inside of me hard and fast. "Loki please slowdown" I said as I was in a little pain.

"I am afraid I cannot do that pet; you feel so good wrapped around my cock" he said while thrusting inside me. His lips now were on one of my boobs sucking it, while massaging the other with his hands.

My head fell back and I closed my eyes. He felt so good, even when he was rough. I pulled his hair and tried to hold my moans. I did not want anyone hearing me screaming his name.

"I am so close darling; I can feel you are close too." He said while thrusting inside of me. He moved one of his hands on my back, while the other was rubbing my clit. He looked into my eyes and said "come for me darling".

After he said those words, I came. He thrusted a few times, then I felt his cum shooting inside me. We looked at each other trying to catch our breaths. We laughed and then I said "Never again, not while I am working".

He slipped out of me and said "I can't promise you that"

-------------------------------------------------

End of smut

Time skip

It was time for dinner and I was in the kitchen to take the meals for the royle family. Liv was next to me putting the meals on the tray. She looked at me and smiled, "you seem happy lately".

I looked at her and smiled back "yes". We took the tray and went to serve the family. On our way to the dining hall, she was looking at me smiling "what? You want to say something?" I said laughing.

"Just curious who the reason is. Is it prince Loki?" she said, nudging me.

"No" I said quickly. She just laughed. I asked her "Why would you think that?"

"Both of you are in a good mood lately" she said with a chuckle.

"So, that does not mean anything." I said defensively.

"Yeah right" she said as we reached the dining room. We served everyone their food and went to stand in our places. While they were eating Liv whispered in my ears. "Are you, you know... fucking?"

I looked at her shocked and shook my head no. I whispered back "no we are not"

"I don't believe you, I mean look at him. He is pretending to listen to everyone, but he glances at you from time to time. Or should I say, at your body" she paused for a little while, then said "I won't tell anyone Y/n. it is your life you can fuck whoever you want. But be careful with prince Loki, he is not a person to love you till the end of time. He will use you and when he is bored, he will get rid of you like any other maiden".

I looked at her and said "We are not fucking, and thanks for the heads up. I will be careful around him." She just nodded and pretended like she believed me.

A few moments have gone by, I saw Loki gesturing me to come to him. I went to him and leaned in. He whispered in my ears "Be in my chambers after you are done". I nodded and went to pick up his plate.

After finishing dinner, I went to Loki's chambers. I knocked on the door and waited for his permission to get in. He opened the door and pulled me in. He closed the door, pushed me and started kissing me hungrily. I moaned into this kiss and tried to push him off me. I broke the kiss and said "Loki stop, please"

He continued kissing me and pulling me closer. His grip on my waist was so tight that it might leave a mark. "I missed you darling" he said between kisses "I have to have you now"

"We just had sex this morning" I said laughing.

"What can I do, you are so amazing I can't get enough of you" he said as he started to kiss my neck

I would normally let him have me, but not today. As Liv's words were stuck in my head. I spoke in a soft tone "Loki, can we not do this today"

He looked at me shocked and stopped. He then said "Are you alright darling." I nodded, he then took me to his bed. He gestured to me to sit. I did and he did the same thing. He then took my hand in his, and started to rub his thumb on the back of my hand in a comforting way. He then said "You know you can tell me anything right"

"Yes, I know" I sighed and let go of his hands. He looked at me worried. He wanted to say something but I cupped his cheek and said "I am tired, that's all. I will see you tomorrow ok" he nodded, then I pecked his lips before leaving. As I opened the door to leave, he came after me and turned me around. I looked at him and asked "What?" He ignored me and pulled me by the waist, and gave me a deep passionate kiss on the lips. I cupped his cheeks and kissed him back.

After a few minutes of kissing, he pulled away and looked me in the eyes and said "I really do care about you Y/n. If you need anything tell me. I am here ok"

"Ok my prince" I said as I winked at him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Frigga POV:

I was walking with the new head of servants; we were discussing some new servants and where they should work. After deciding, I excused myself to go to my chambers. As I was walking, I saw Y/n leaving Loki's chambers. Before I could go and talk to her, I saw something I wish I hadn't seen. I saw Loki kissing Y/n. By Odin's beard what was he thinking? What was she thinking? What are both of them thinking?

I love my son and I really wish him the best, and I also love and care for Y/n. But this is not right. He knows what his father will think of this relationship. Why would he start such a thing, with an innocent girl like her? And Y/n I thought she knew better. I will ignore it and hope it was just a joke or something. Oh this palace is driving me crazy.