I look up at him, "It's funny that you think you'd go to heaven if you died." I smile at him.

He chuckles and pulls me closer to him, he kisses my forehead, "That's fine, already have you here."

When he pulls away, I look him directly in the eyes. My eyes are still watery. I change my expression to annoyed, he seems to get confused by this. I punched his arm, "Asshole! You scared the shit out of me!"

He holds his arm, his face contorted in slight pain.

"Don't fucking do that anymore."

He rubs his arm gently, "Do what?"

I cross my arms over my chest, "Think you're indestructible. Namjoon told me about how you get hurt like this once every couple months. What the fuck is wrong with you!? You have to avoid death, not run at it!"

His expression softens, "I don't do that."

I scoff, "Yeah well why is this the second near death experience I've witnessed in less than a month?"

He smiles at me, "You worried about me?"

I let out a frustrated groan and get off of the bed, "Don't fucking change the subject!" His smile drops. I sigh, "Promise me you will avoid getting hurt to the best of your ability. Even if everyone's out to get you, I really don't feel like going to a funeral for a man I was forced to love."

He stares at me with a blank face. Not answering me.

I feel tears run down my cheeks, "Promise me."

He sighs, "With my line of work, I can't promise you that-"

I scoff, "Fuck you." I turn around and start to walk for the door.

"Stop!" His voice makes me freeze in my steps, my hand on the door knob, "Come back here." I don't move, "Now!" I flinch slightly, more tears running down my cheeks, but I still don't move.

I hear movement from behind me, I try to ignore it even though I have a voice telling me to go and keep him in bed. Footsteps walk over to me slowly but firmly. I still don't budge, feeling slight fear.

He places his hand on my shoulder, "Princess."

I start to cry harder, feeling weak and pathetic, "Don't fucking call me that. I'm not your fucking princess."

"You are-"

I turn to face him, "No, I'm not. Because if I'm a princess then that makes you a prince, and princes don't abandon their princesses. They stay by their side even when they become a king."

He stares at me blankly, "I-"

"Don't." I gently move him away and leave the room. I shut the door and stood there for a second. I hear through the door an angry groan and then something breaking.

I stand there for a few seconds, my hand over my mouth, contemplating on going into the room or not.

I hear something fall and then a groan, "Fucking hell." I open the door and go inside, "Jungkook?"

I hear a groan, "G-Get Jin." I follow his voice and find him beside the bed, laying on his back, his hand over his stomach where visible blood is shown. I hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to do, "Y/n, please, get Jin."

I nod continuously and then run out of the room. I'm on my way to the infirmary when I see Jin talking with Namjoon, "Jin!"

He looks over at me, "What's wrong?"

I stand in front of him, slightly out of breath, "H-He's bleeding."

He sighs, "Is he still in his room?" I nod, he rushes to the infirmary and comes back seconds later with a little box, "Let's go." We both run back up the stairs and go straight to the room.