Warnings and shit

Welcome all!

Here's some stuff as a heads up before you start reading:

-This is a Mafia king of story. So if you haven't read any of those types of stories, they are great and I suggest reading.

-Forced marriage, so as a forewarning, yes this is a forced marriage story, but that doesn't mean sexually. So yes that sort of thing is all consensual, it's just the marriage bit that isn't.

-Violence, I mean it be the mafia, there's gonna be some shit going down, so expect it, or don't I mean I'm not here to tell you how to read.

-Blood, comes violence brings blood, that's all I'm saying.

-Smut(who knows? Maybe)

-Possible character deaths (Just going to leave that there. Sorry if it doesn't go the way you want it, but please read till the end no matter what happens.)

**I don't own any of the people in the story.
**I don't own the images in this story.

I hope you enjoy reading and if there are any grammar mistakes, please forgive me since I write most of my stories past midnight(Like now!)

Anyways, please read. If you like the story or specific parts, vote or comment, because I find it helps me with future stories to see what fellow readers are into.

Have fun!