Ch 24:Explanation

Ash Pov

I explained everything I knew to the others at my house. About this world and my powers as the gamer to both my pack and the ORC. My pack took it decently well, but the ORC was having a hard time accepting this.

Ash:I understand if you all hate me, but I really need your help. I just wish to live my life with my pack in peace, but I can't with this Nexus kid and his Guttural Short Circuits around.

Everyone stayed quiet for at least three minutes then Isabella spoke up.

Isabella:You know what? I don't care what he did in the past or where he's originally from. He has the strength and the heart to be here in our world, and despite the fact that that he hates Rias he has the decency to save her from a horrible marriage.

Rias:As much as I agree with that. Wasn't it my stupidity to barely train you all in your weaknesses in the first place?

Isabella:I guess...

Then Eri did something I never thought she would do she chimed in.

Eri:This doesn't involve your stupidity Rias! This is about my daddy asking for your help against that looser and his gang.

She stopped for a moment to let out a tear and sob.

Eri:We want to just call this place home.

She started to cry for real this time. I kneeled down to hug her and calm her down.

Ash:It's alright sweetie. It's ok Daddy's here.

Sakuya:My Ultima...

Looked up at Sakuya to see her walking over to me with Izuku in her arms.

Sakuya:As a maid it's against my beliefs to leave you when you need help. I'm staying.

Asia:You saved my life. So I pledge my allegiance to you my Ultima.

Ayano:I'm still going to be here for you my Ultima. You gave me a purpose, so to be honest. I at least owe you that.

I smiled lightly knowing the pack I created... the family I created will stay at my side. I then looked to Isabella who kneeled down to make eye contact with me.

Isabella:You helped me save Rias. I'll help in anyway I can.

Just then Rias spoke up.

Rias:W-We'll help. If you'll see me as a possible girl in your harem.

I mentally facepalm myself totally forgetting that this bitch is a total slut for me. I'm starting to think she's a succubus. I just threw out my pride and said.

Ash (😠):You know what? Fine! If you'll get off my back about being in your godforsaken peerage. Fine!

Rias smiles as I continued.

Ash:However. If you think you'll be the first girl I go to if I do get a harem you're dead wrong. You will be the last person that comes to my mind. Capiche?

She looks down as she slowly nods.